The Student Room Group

The official TSR 'Mystery Solved' thread

You ever have a mystery and suddenly you learn something and :ms:? Post it here!

Scroll to see replies

this is cool
TSR avatars rounded to allow for extra ads in the corners.

:ms:
Pretty sure Jello here will get this thread to 10000 all by themself
@AngryJellyfish

Spoiler

Original post by Glaz
You ever have a mystery and suddenly you learn something and :ms:? Post it here!

A few months ago I thought Irn Bru was a weird name for a drink. Turned out I was reading the first half of Irn Bru as IM bru (like I'm) I was like :facepalm: when i realised :laugh:
I have a mystery.

Who framed Roger Rabbit?
I thought it was impossible for me to pick my nose with my toes. Then I found yoga. :ms:
Original post by Chronoscope
A few months ago I thought Irn Bru was a weird name for a drink. Turned out I was reading the first half of Irn Bru as IM bru (like I'm) I was like :facepalm: when i realised :laugh:

Pocari Sweat, though.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
TSR avatars rounded to allow for extra ads in the corners.

I hate the rounded avatars. Whenever I upload one it seems to cut out a portion of the picture. I'm sure they used to be rectangular.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I hate the rounded avatars. Whenever I upload one it seems to cut out a portion of the picture. I'm sure they used to be rectangular.

If an image is square, they cut off the corners. If it's rectangular, they stretch/compress it into a square, then cut off the corners. And if it's 100x100 in resolution, it gets shrunk down.

Why smaller avatars are seen as desirable, in a world where screens grow forever larger and cheaper, remains a mystery. :iiam:
[video="youtube;Ju0ZoqLNNGE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju0ZoqLNNGE[/video]

*watches video* :ms:
Summer Hub is an anagram of Bum Rheums.

TSR Avatars rounded to prevent Community Staff hurting themselves on the sharp edges.

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest