The Student Room Group

When will girls grow up and stop liking bad guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What do u consider a ‘bad guy’

Read the OP.
I would date a guy who’s done drugs and I have. Most people have tried some at one point 😂. It’s not about being bad, it’s about being interesting. If the ‘bad’ boy got arrested or didn’t even finish their GCSEs. Then NO, we want someone who’s entertaining and exciting then someone dull. Being nice is what you’re meant to be anyways ?
I'm sorry. I'm not seeing young millenial women with bad boys. I see them with feminine babyfaced prettyboys.

Women want a prettyboy with good genetics but also want a guy they can control.

Masculine/ugly men with mature or dimorphic facial features are out of vogue. Women would rather date another woman than be with a tall mature-faced guy with a high hairline and deep set eyes. Not to mention polls show single young women are the happiest demographic in the world.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by joe goldberg
Read the OP.

I did but u only mention like 2 things, could u give like a list of ten? I’m just confused as to what u mean by bad guy
I’m a feminist myself but what can I do if girls themselves promote this kind of MCP behavior where they mistake possessiveness as carefulness. I have decided that girls don’t deserve a good guy like me and should leave them alone to the bad guys and then come to good guys as a side chick when their man is in trouble. Absolutely pathetic. I wish I could have done more to change this type of behavior but the ball is in women’s court now
Yes being good looking is attractive to women, just as it’s attractive to men. But women don’t go for bad guys. They go for interesting people who can hold a conversation. Out of interest, what would u consider a ‘bad guy’?

Not all women like the same guy. They all have different tastes. But yes generally speaking, there are probably more women who like bad guys than good guys. A bad guy is someone who is a risk taker and is able to take control of situations. So, women see him as someone who is strong, independent, and intelligent, capable of protecting her and her children, which are all traits good for baby making etc.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Student21x
Not all women like the same guy. They all have different tastes. But yes generally speaking, there are probably more women who like bad guys than good guys. A bad guy is someone who is a risk taker and is able to take control of situations. So, women see him as someone who is strong, independent, and intelligent, which are all traits good for baby making etc.

I mean, I wouldn’t see a guy as ‘bad’ because he took risks? If u define a ‘bad guy’ as someone who takes control of situations and takes risks, then why do u consider those traits bad?
People are still peddling this Darwinist nonsense. The square-jawed blond hair "Chad" with deep set eyes archetype died in 1998. I have almost never seen these guys holding hands with young women in public in the last 12 years.
Not all women like the same guy. They all have different tastes. But yes generally speaking, there are probably more women who like bad guys than good guys. A bad guy is someone who is a risk taker and is able to take control of situations. So, women see him as someone who is strong, independent, and intelligent, which are all traits good for baby making etc.
(edited 4 years ago)
I mean, I wouldn’t see a guy as ‘bad’ because he took risks? If u define a ‘bad guy’ as someone who takes control of situations and takes risks, then why do u consider those traits bad?

Because they go against social norms and conventions.
I’m a feminist myself but what can I do if girls themselves promote this kind of MCP behavior where they mistake possessiveness as carefulness. I have decided that girls don’t deserve a good guy like me and should leave them alone to the bad guys and then come to good guys as a side chick when their man is in trouble. Absolutely pathetic. I wish I could have done more to change this type of behavior but the ball is in women’s court now

This is why that afghan girl doesn’t like you. You’re not a nice guy, you’re stuck up and think you’re better than everyone else. Generalising women and putting down men who are actually more interesting than you. God even I would never be attracted to you. You seem dull as f*ck. you should go on reddit and type up r/niceguy. You’d fit right in. Trust me that girl isn’t missing out 🥴
I agree that women prefer nice guys, but he likely has too masculine of a face. Deep set eyes, light hair, pale/pink skin , and high hairlines are big turn offs and scare people away.

If he is a feminine babyfaced prettyboy, he needs to work on developing a kinder personality.
Original post by wxgmak
This is why that afghan girl doesn’t like you. You’re not a nice guy, you’re stuck up and think you’re better than everyone else. Generalising women and putting down men who are actually more interesting than you. God even I would never be attracted to you. You seem dull as f*ck. you should go on reddit and type up r/niceguy. You’d fit right in. Trust me that girl isn’t missing out 🥴
Original post by wxgmak

If being dull means not to take drugs, not smoking, not beating up people, not having anger management then I’m pretty happy being a dull person. My well being is above any girl I like
Because they go against social norms and conventions.

So you consider ‘going against conventions’ to be inherently bad and following the crowd as good?
Original post by artist905
People are still peddling this Darwinist nonsense. The square-jawed blond hair "Chad" with deep set eyes archetype died in 1998. I have almost never seen these guys holding hands with young women in public in the last 12 years.

You are right that women’s taste in men changes over time, largely due to media and cultural changes. More and more women are going for interracial relationships now. This supports the Darwinist view which you reject because there is the belief that mixed race children genetically superior.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 34

How old are you?
Original post by gjd800
How old are you?

So you consider ‘going against conventions’ to be inherently bad and following the crowd as good?

Yes.
If being dull means not to take drugs, not smoking, not beating up people, not having anger management then I’m pretty happy being a dull person. My well being is above any girl I like

Taking drugs and smoking doesn’t make you a ‘bad guy’ I’ve seen your desperation on so many posts. I’m glad your well-being is one of your priorities,as it should be but no one is going around beating people up 😂 wag1 for you tho idk where you’re living where people just see someone and punch them for no reason . Stop reading wattpad fan fictions and move on.
Reply 38

Hmm. Maybe you just need to broaden your horizons and get away from the usual haunts a bit more. It baffles me when I see posts like this on here because I have never had trouble finding women, and I'm certainly no Greek god etc.
Reply 39
Yes.

How painfully vanilla.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending