The Student Room Group

They call me a fraud and I can't go to prison just like that?

Surely I'd have to do something horrendous like take someone, rob a bank. do benefit fraud to go to jail? I've seen worser like driving offences, assult and people do community service for that.

You cannot go to prison just like that.

For some reason, people bully me.

They find it easy to spread gossip and even rumours about my back.

They even take a dig out on me. It's like interfering.

And they also say "how can he do it" how can he be good at IT and they think I'm fraud and thinking of telling the police.

Why do they say I'm a fraud? I'm offering my services I say

-I have to do a lot of steps like add the dependies, sql databse etc
-Then do a lot of debugging
-Then do testing

They just can't call me a fraud.
Reply 1
Help
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Help

With what? Your post is unintelligible.
Reply 4
bruh none of this makes any sense
wtf does this mean
Reply 6
So from what I can infer, you are an IT professional, you've taken a job and someone is accusing you of fraud, and doubting your ability to do the job, am I wrong?
Reply 7
Original post by Mabey
So from what I can infer, you are an IT professional, you've taken a job and someone is accusing you of fraud, and doubting your ability to do the job, am I wrong?

They mention benefit fraud though.

So they're doing a job for someone and claiming benefits?
Reply 8
Original post by Mabey

Yes self employment wise-not them the people who I offer services to, just people who associate with (who don't know me properly just see them twice a year) and they call me a fraud.
Are you complaining about people spreading nasty gossip about you behind your back?
Or someone who does not like you threatening to report you to the police.
They should take you to jail over that grammar.
Reply 11
Original post by Drewski
They mention benefit fraud though.

So they're doing a job for someone and claiming benefits?

Nah I think they are using that as an example and comparing it saying "how can this be fraud, surely to be punished for fraud I would have to do something extreme like benefits fraud"
No I did not say benefit fraud-I just said that's one thing that can put you in jail.

There are some acquaintances who believe I'm a fraud who say "I cannot do IT" therefore I'm a fraud and are thinking of contacting the police which they'll set me a complex question I think to prove myself.
Original post by Mabey
Nah I think they are using that as an example and comparing it saying "how can this be fraud, surely to be punished for fraud I would have to do something extreme like benefits fraud"

With the godawful grammar I wouldn't be surprised either way.
someone who does not like you threatening to report you to the police.
No I did not say benefit fraud-I just said that's one thing that can put you in jail.

There are some acquaintances who believe I'm a fraud who say "I cannot do IT" therefore I'm a fraud and are thinking of contacting the police which they'll set me a complex question I think to prove myself.

If you honestly think that's a- something they could go to the police with, and b- that the police would be remotely interested in, then you're thicker than the language you use suggests
Original post by Drewski
If you honestly think that's a- something they could go to the police with, and b- that the police would be remotely interested in, then you're thicker than the language you use suggests

Haha thank you.

If you haven't done anything wrong then they're won't be any evidence and the police just won't be interested. You don't go to jail based on gossip.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending