The Student Room Group

My boyfriend ripped his frenulum... help?

So yesterday my boyfriend ripped his frenulum and he wants to have sex today but use lube and not go too rough, he’s pulled his foreskin back and says that he feels no pain...
Is this a good idea?
Wtf is a frenulum 😂
Reply 2
Original post by OR321
Wtf is a frenulum 😂

Banjo
Original post by OR321
Wtf is a frenulum 😂

The small tag of skin on the underside of a penis, between the foreskin and the shaft of the penis, is called the frenulum or banjo string.
Oh my god, I had shudders just reading this.
@wxgmak I think I am going to be sick. What....how....
First of all, ummmmmm I was just drinking cranberry juice and now I’m put off.. 🤢Secondly, I just got a PM from a guy saying “I’m interested x” and his title was “GF” thought I’d let you know. These guys are reading OUR posts of us tagging and thinking we’re actually interested wow..
Reply 9
Big questions being asked today, only on TSR!
Original post by wxgmak
First of all, ummmmmm I was just drinking cranberry juice and now I’m put off.. 🤢Secondly, I just got a PM from a guy saying “I’m interested x” and his title was “GF” thought I’d let you know. These guys are reading OUR posts of us tagging and thinking we’re actually interested wow..

I am so sorry.
I am going to PM you for all the details :wink: Joking. I think I know who this is lol Just tell him you are a male turkey. Should do the job.

Spoiler

Ouch 💀
Thank you, thanks to you I’ve found the love of my life 😍❤️ I guess I must tag twice as much to return the favour and hope you find your Prince Charming
Do not research that word on Google and click on images...

Spoiler

Original post by RoyalSheepy
Do not research that word on Google and click on images...

Spoiler

After you said that I HAD to search it up. Now i defo regret it..
Original post by wxgmak
After you said that I HAD to search it up. Now i defo regret it..

Now this tempts me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending