The Student Room Group

All present and pass staff at boots the chemist UK ( scotland )

Hi to all our present and pass staff at boots the chemist UK ( scotland) , we are interested in forming a chat page on here for all our staff at boots the chemist, and having a chat about how we worked there and how we perhaps enjoyed working with Boots the chemist.
Anyone who want to get involved then drop a message . thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Allyson90
Hi to all our present and pass staff at boots the chemist UK ( scotland) , we are interested in forming a chat page on here for all our staff at boots the chemist, and having a chat about how we worked there and how we perhaps enjoyed working with Boots the chemist.

Hi there Allyson90
I'm a current staff member at boots the chemist ( scotland )
Been there since I lest school about 4 years ago - I work part time only at weekends.
Emma
Reply 2
Original post by weeemma
Hi there Allyson90
I'm a current staff member at boots the chemist ( scotland )
Been there since I lest school about 4 years ago - I work part time only at weekends.
Emma

Hi. I work at Boots too (in Scotland). Been there since i was at school too.
Reply 3
Original post by lilgeek

Yeah how did you find it working there ???
Sounds we have samething in common with boots almost.
Reply 4
Yeah how did you find it working there ???
Sounds we have samething in common with boots almost.

Yes, it looks like it. I really enjoy working there, there are a lot of great colleagues in my store and i really like helping people.
Reply 5
Original post by lilgeek
Yes, it looks like it. I really enjoy working there, there are a lot of great colleagues in my store and i really like helping people.

We do have things in common then as I love helping people as well both in boots and as a nurse
Staff in my branch ok except one but won't say to much
Hi there
To all those who are currently working with boots the chemist and all the past employees I hope you all enjoyed the time yous work there.

I used to work with boots long time ago and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Hope all the present staff there are enjoying working with the company and how much things has changed since my time there especially the uniform and the technology to.
Reply 7
Original post by Tracey1995
Hi there
To all those who are currently working with boots the chemist and all the past employees I hope you all enjoyed the time yous work there.

I used to work with boots long time ago and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Hope all the present staff there are enjoying working with the company and how much things has changed since my time there especially the uniform and the technology to.

Wow you where a employee to with boots, how long ago was that since you have worked with boots and for how long was you there for.
Yes the technology has certainly change over the years at boots and the uniform has also changed, what uniform did you have to wear when you worked with boots and was it respectable to wear.

We are looking for all those who have worked with boots now and the past to get involved with this.
Spread the word if you can.
Reply 8
Original post by lilgeek

Hi there

So you working with boots currently I take it, so you been there since you left school also you said, so how long have you been with them and where are you working about.
You can always PM if you wish to.
Reply 9
Who still works in boots

I currently work weekends in boots ( scotland) from ( 8-6 Sat & 9-5.30 Sun approx 16 hours )
I love it there as you meet lots of different people and helping them out.

Anyone else wants to share to
Past employee. A long time ago
Not entirely sure this thread is constructive
No one with an iota of intelligence is going to say anything bad online about a current employer
Original post by Sammylou40
Past employee. A long time ago
Not entirely sure this thread is constructive
No one with an iota of intelligence is going to say anything bad online about a current employer

How do you think its non constructive like

There's not been anything bad mentioned about there employers ( yeah somebody mentioned " everyone great except one person and won't say to much on it ".
Obviously there's issues I think there with a staff member but they hadn't said the place is bad
Infact I think those so far saying they love the place and the challenge of helping people.

Long time ago staff had no choice in just accepting what happened but this has all changed for the better probably with what the older staff members telling me when I'm in. I think you must had issues but understanding we don't want to say anything on this.
The point is that they asking how the staff bow and then actually enjoyed working there okay.

All people needs to say is " yeah I liked it or I didn't" , and perhaps how long they been there and which area of UK ( scotland ) they worked about with boots .

So I don't get your get your point of criticism like.
Reply 12
Original post by weeemma

There's not been anything bad mentioned about there employers ( yeah somebody mentioned " everyone great except one person and won't say to much on it ".
Obviously there's issues I think there with a staff member but they hadn't said the place is bad
Infact I think those so far saying they love the place and the challenge of helping people.

Long time ago staff had no choice in just accepting what happened but this has all changed for the better probably with what the older staff members telling me when I'm in. I think you must had issues but understanding we don't want to say anything on this.
The point is that they asking how the staff bow and then actually enjoyed working there okay.

All people needs to say is " yeah I liked it or I didn't" , and perhaps how long they been there and which area of UK ( scotland ) they worked about with boots .

Hi there Emma

I think you are absolutely right about what you have said in your redrespo
Good for you
Original post by weeemma

Given that everything you say online stays there forever, and can come back to bite you, it would be very unwise to complain about an employer online.
Hi there Emma

I think you are absolutely right about what you have said in your redrespo
Good for you

The tone and language of your post suggests you work for boots at a level above merely assistant
“We”? Boots you mean
Reply 15
The tone and language of your post suggests you work for boots at a level above merely assistant
“We”? Boots you mean

Excuse me can you explain yourself slightly better with what do you mean by " suggest you work for boots at a level above merely assistant" !!! - in what capacity do you think I'm above a merely assistant like. Thks
Given that everything you say online stays there forever, and can come back to bite you, it would be very unwise to complain about an employer online.

Good day

That's why I said that what I did, I wouldn't think it would be wise to actually name or shame anything about an employer online, I would think they said it in a good way in how they posted the message without mentioning anything except " one staff member but won't say to much " - exactly how it should be, complain online in a way without mentioning people names like.

You didn't say if you had problems but not expect you to mention it.
Original post by weeemma
Good day

That's why I said that what I did, I wouldn't think it would be wise to actually name or shame anything about an employer online, I would think they said it in a good way in how they posted the message without mentioning anything except " one staff member but won't say to much " - exactly how it should be, complain online in a way without mentioning people names like.

You didn't say if you had problems but not expect you to mention it

I had no problems
Excuse me can you explain yourself slightly better with what do you mean by " suggest you work for boots at a level above merely assistant" !!! - in what capacity do you think I'm above a merely assistant like. Thks

You first post to start with
“We are looking for?”
That’s not just you
Your other posts are similar
That and the fact you’re new are a bit suspicious
Reply 19
You first post to start with
“We are looking for?”
That’s not just you
Your other posts are similar
That and the fact you’re new are a bit suspicious

What are you on about - posts are identical almost !!!!!

Yet still cant answer " merely assistant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending