The Student Room Group

cyberstart assess 2019

Hey can anyone help me with 10, 13 or 14 please. I can help with any of the others :smile:

Scroll to see replies

your potential future employers are tracking "your answers" as we speak, I hope you are accessing TSR via VPN over TOR!

but good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by LuigiMario
your potential future employers are tracking "your answers" as we speak, I hope you are accessing TSR via VPN over TOR!

but good luck!

ah you're allowed to use the internet and help each other in cyberstart assess :smile:
Original post by cupcyb
Hey can anyone help me with 10, 13 or 14 please. I can help with any of the others :smile:

Could you please help me with question number 6
im not on question 10 but i saw this: (the attachment)
Reply 4
I'll help you with question 6, if you can help me with 3,7,8,9,10,11,12,13.
Reply 5
for 10 type in email in the console and it will tell you the answer and then type in password and it will give you the answernow can you please help with 11
Reply 6
Have done all except 10-14. Willing to help with any others, just ask.
Reply 7
Original post by A30
I'll help you with question 6, if you can help me with 3,7,8,9,10,11,12,13.

Question 3 - Inspect the source code. Check the links to all the pictures - you'll find a QR code.
Question 6 - Do the addition as normal, before converting your answer to base 8, also known as octal. Do the same for the next question.
Question 7 - Inspect element. Type the function warehouseInit(). ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE CODE - it's right there!
Question 8 - You can edit the URL. As ever, check the source code.
Question 9 - Use the console via inspect element. You can get it to state the contents of the variables "email" and "password".
how do you do 6
I have done all but 2,6,11,13,14. I am willing to help with any others in exchange for them. I feel really stupid with number 2 but cant find the answer anywhere in the code.
Inpect the bottom left picture and some green text will apear Could you shoot us some help with number 7
Original post by 15lw009545
Inpect the bottom left picture and some green text will apear Could you shoot us some help with number 7

for number 7 you just look through the source code (Ctrl + U) it states the name of the function you need to type into the console to get the machine working again
does anyone know how to do Q10?
Original post by cassielle
does anyone know how to do Q10?

Yes, I have done them all, remind me of q10 please?
Original post by 183022
Yes, I have done them all, remind me of q10 please?

it's the agent picasso one, where you have to debug an art request form that isn't working
it's the agent picasso one, where you have to debug an art request form that isn't working

oh yea, have you check the html in inspect element, you should see a comment saying that the person removed the function. Have a play around in console, use different keywords that you think the correct function should be, if the real function matches your keyword it will auto complete the function for you and then you can edit the html to match - I got the correct function name pretty quickly so it isn't too obvious but not difficult either
Original post by 183022
oh yea, have you check the html in inspect element, you should see a comment saying that the person removed the function. Have a play around in console, use different keywords that you think the correct function should be, if the real function matches your keyword it will auto complete the function for you and then you can edit the html to match - I got the correct function name pretty quickly so it isn't too obvious but not difficult either

I got it ^^ thanks!
I got it ^^ thanks!

If you get stuck on any others, I have done them all so should be able to help - I see lots of people stuck on 14 in my discord :-)
Original post by Couru
Question 3 - Inspect the source code. Check the links to all the pictures - you'll find a QR code.
Question 6 - Do the addition as normal, before converting your answer to base 8, also known as octal. Do the same for the next question.
Question 7 - Inspect element. Type the function warehouseInit(). ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE CODE - it's right there!
Question 8 - You can edit the URL. As ever, check the source code.
Question 9 - Use the console via inspect element. You can get it to state the contents of the variables "email" and "password".

i found the qr code but what do i do now? when i enter the qr code its wrong
Original post by muhammedp903
i found the qr code but what do i do now? when i enter the qr code its wrong

QR Codes stores data, find out what information it has (decode) .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending