The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants to be treated like a 3 year old?

I'm 21 and she's 19, my girlfriend says she looks like a 3 year old and wants to be treated like one she also said she's like a '3 year old mentality". She also said she doesn't like doing adult things like shopping etc. We both go to uni and are in the same class. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

give me her number
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 21 and she's 19, my girlfriend says she looks like a 3 year old and wants to be treated like one she also said she's like a '3 year old mentality". She also said she doesn't like doing adult things like shopping etc. We both go to uni and are in the same class. What should I do?

so what does she want to do? like play with toys and watch cartoons?
Reply 3
so what does she want to do? like play with toys and watch cartoons?

Pretty much, she's loves disney etc and acts like a kid.
Wtaf 😂
Reply 5
Well you're not there to walk her across the road or be her guardian. I'm guessing she's just immature for her age, that will probably change over time.
Run while you still can...
How ....... cute?
Original post by steven_shibe
give me her number

HAHAHA
Pretty much, she's loves disney etc and acts like a kid.

well would you enjoy doing everything she wants to do?
also what course does she do at uni lol?
well would you enjoy doing everything she wants to do?
also what course does she do at uni lol?

I think it's a bit weird to be honest. We both do tourism management
I think it's a bit weird to be honest. We both do tourism management

ohh, well it just depends on whether you still like her even tho if she's a bit weird. tbh i just think she's not mature
ohh, well it just depends on whether you still like her even tho if she's a bit weird. tbh i just think she's not mature

I do like her but I wished she acted her age more sometimes.
Okay, she sounds a ‘little’ to me.

It’s not exactly a kink or even sexual, sometimes it stems from a trauma and it’s a coping mechanism.

I heard about this on YouTube, a “little” is an adult who tends to slip into the headspace of a child for period of times.

Majority of the time it’s non-sexual play.

From the yt video I watched it seems people who are “littles” do it to relieve stress or cope with a past trauma etc
Do you mean she wants to sit in a booster seat and she wants milk out of a bottle or she just wants to sit around and watch tv all day. If it's the former then run, if it's the latter I'm pretty sure all uni students want to sit around and watch tv all day :rofl:
I do like her but I wished she acted her age more sometimes.

have you ever tried talking to her about it?
Original post by Glaz
Do you mean she wants to sit in a booster seat and she wants milk out of a bottle or she just wants to sit around and watch tv all day. If it's the former then run, if it's the latter I'm pretty sure all uni students want to sit around and watch tv all day :rofl:

She wants to act like a real 3 year old, getting bottles and being a booster seat. Her dream is to become a 3 year old again she told me.
She wants to act like a real 3 year old, getting bottles and being a booster seat. Her dream is to become a 3 year old again she told me.

Read my earlier post.

She sounds like a “little” to me.

Something you need to ask her and research if you want to know more
It's more common than you might think.

Often littles are looking for someone who can fulfil the role of both a lover and a caretaker. I'd suggest you talk to her about her expectations and consider if it's the type of relationship you would want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending