The Student Room Group

1st Week Great, 2nd Week Bad :(

I met a girl a week and a half ago at a bar and we kinda kicked it off. For the first week we saw each other a lot and she seemed eager to have sex with me (which we did I was too). We spent quite a bit of time together and it was enjoyable. She said she liked me a lot and that we could try making this exclusive.

However, after going out to a concern Friday, the mood just changed Saturday when I went out with her friend. Nothing bad happened that night. I don’t know how to describe it really, but I feel like we just don’t seem to get along as well as what we did the week before… it kind of sucks coz I do like her but kinda feel like it’s dying. We’re not having sex anymore and past couple nights I have been round we just end up sleeping in our clothes. I don’t know whether I should be making a move but this don’t want to come off as a creep.

I don’t know what to do… whether to just let nature take it’s course and see if it dissipates. I have no clue when it comes to girls so wondered what you guys thought?
Don’t try to instigate sex while it’s like this. It sounds like it isn’t going to work out now the first attraction sex hasn’t been enough to hold you together.
Reply 2
Original post by Welshvisitor
Don’t try to instigate sex while it’s like this. It sounds like it isn’t going to work out now the first attraction sex hasn’t been enough to hold you together.

The thing is the first couple times we did it she said he really enjoyed it: 'no one ever made me *** that many times before'. I just don't know how the mood has broken down but it sucks, think I'm just going to have to forget and move on if it continues like this.
Maybe she's on her period?

Maybe you've said or done something that has really annoyed her?

Who knows?

Carry on being the best partner you can be. Give it a couple more weeks. If things don't improve you can always call it a day then.
Original post by Anonymous
The thing is the first couple times we did it she said he really enjoyed it: 'no one ever made me *** that many times before'. I just don't know how the mood has broken down but it sucks, think I'm just going to have to forget and move on if it continues like this.

I think you are going to tbh
Reply 5
She hit it and quit it.
Reply 6
Well I think I'll leave it until Friday, we agreed to go somewhere together Friday so if nothing happens then I guess that's it. I'll send a message saying I like her but not sure if the feeling is reciprocated but that's cool and I had a good time.

Damn hate getting feelings.... it's so **** but I know closure will help if that's the case.
Reply 7
Bit of an update but we're going on a dinner date tonight and then going to watch the Joker. Perhaps it's the way I perceive things and I'm overly paranoid. Anyway, I'll prob just tell her that I like her and wonder whether she wants to continue taking this long term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending