The Student Room Group

UCAS 2020: Has anyone received any offers yet?

Scroll to see replies

Applied Social Science, so I understand that it's not as competitive. (And my grade predictions are BBC, and the courses ask for BCC)
One of my friends just got an offer from Exeter for A*AA with the possibility of lowering a grade if they’re her first choice. A girl in my year has got an Oxbridge interview already.
Reply 42
Original post by rocrastination
One of my friends just got an offer from Exeter for A*AA with the possibility of lowering a grade if they’re her first choice. A girl in my year has got an Oxbridge interview already.

Wow really, what college sent out the interview/which course?
Original post by returnmigrant
Anyone got anything from Bristol yet?

Hi I got put on hold by Bristol, I’m not quite sure why 😳
Original post by Pintsize21
One of boys in my Physics class was offered a place for engineering last week

Which engineering course did he apply for as I’ve been put on hold by Bristol for aerospace
I got an offer for computer science with mathematics at Leeds.
I got an offer for computer science at Edinburgh.
Original post by Sophia.n
I’ve been put on hold by Bristol for aerospace

This is very common for competitive courses at Bristol - and it doesnt mean anything sinister, promise.
They will just wait until they have the bulk of applications and then make more offers, so no need to worry.
still waiting ... anyone recieved offers from Warwick for economics yet?
Original post by N.Smith1683
I got an offer for computer science at Edinburgh.

When did you send out your application? I am going to send mine a few days later, applying for maths and computer science.
I have received 4 offers by now,still waiting for Durham though
Original post by Utkarsh 17
I have received 4 offers by now,still waiting for Durham though

wow thats so quick, which unis have you recieved offers from?
Original post by Presence
still waiting ... anyone recieved offers from Warwick for economics yet?

I have heard of one offer for Economics at Warwick.

Have you heard from elsewhere at all?
Reply 53
I have an offer from Chester
Nope! No offers for Durham, St Andrews, York, Bath or Oxford yet!
I applied on the 23rd of September to Cambridge, Durham, LSE, Birmingham and Leeds for Law/International Law-based degrees.

Received an offer from Leeds for Law with International Legal Studies on the 24th and haven't heard from anywhere else since!
Original post by ditemeja
I applied on the 23rd of September to Cambridge, Durham, LSE, Birmingham and Leeds for Law/International Law-based degrees.

Received an offer from Leeds for Law with International Legal Studies on the 24th and haven't heard from anywhere else since!

For any Law courses that require LNAT, those Unis will not get your score from LNAT until early November.
Therefore you will not get any decisions from those Unis before that.
My school and everyone really need to get a move on and send those applications off ASAP! I'm eager to hear back :woo:
Original post by returnmigrant
For any Law courses that require LNAT, those Unis will not get your score from LNAT until early November.
Therefore you will not get any decisions from those Unis before that.

I think the first batch of LNAT scores (sat before the 20th of October) are released on October 21st! And of course, I do not expect to hear from most of my unis for quite a while but it's been odd getting one quickly and then not hearing from Birmingham for quite a while :smile:
Original post by maisie7
I have an offer from Chester

Which course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending