The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

Advice
Relationships
Anything really
Btw I am a girl
how long is your hair, what colour is it and how often do you wash it? I'm looking for a frame of reference I wash mine maybe 1 or 2 times a week and it's pink like candyfloss
Why r u still awake :smile: (I was doing homework)
Do I tell my female best friend I love her (she also likes girls)
Do I deserve to live if I like Budweiser
Reply 5
Original post by WhisperWillow
how long is your hair, what colour is it and how often do you wash it? I'm looking for a frame of reference I wash mine maybe 1 or 2 times a week and it's pink like candyfloss

Dark brown mid length and 2-3 times a weak cool choice of hair colour !
Reply 6
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
Why r u still awake :smile: (I was doing homework)

what were you studying for ?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Do I tell my female best friend I love her (she also likes girls)

Are you going out ? Has she hinted that she likes you? If you both like each other then why not ? It could progress into a relationship and if not I’m sure you will find someone else
Is the risk of losing a great friendship worth it?
What does a girl actually look for in a guy?

Asking for a friend
Is the risk of losing a great friendship worth it?

Would she not be cool with you if you told her you liked her? If she was a great friend she surely would understand and should be able to move past and and still be great friends with you even after discussing it with her hope this helps
Would she not be cool with you if you told her you liked her? If she was a great friend she surely would understand and should be able to move past and and still be great friends with you even after discussing it with her hope this helps

Been there done that I can confirm basically I told my female best friend that I liked her in a pretty chill way but she turned me down so I immediately talked to other girls and basically got a girlfriend soon after. Didn't affect the friendship at all but it really depends on the person. Generally I wouldn't recommend doing that because there is plenty of fish in the sea, though since I'm a straight guy I have little idea about how LGBT love works so please don't take my word for it. I don't want to feel like I've ruined a friendship.
Dark brown mid length and 2-3 times a weak cool choice of hair colour !

thanks. helpful😁
If you failed an assignment what would you do to ensure you don't fail the next one?

Do u think it's weird that a flat mate has a 'friend' who stays over but shestill claims he's just a friend?
(edited 4 years ago)
What are you out of 10
Original post by steamed-hams
If you failed an assignment what would you do to ensure you don't fail the next one?

Get help from lecturers and professors (or teachers if you're not at uni yet) and ask them about ways to improve. Actually follow the advice.
what were you studying for ?

I'm studying art

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending