The Student Room Group

Do slightly overweight boys still have sex?

I'm a 17 y.o. boy who is a bit fat (189cm, 110kg). I'm on my way to losing those extra kilograms but at this age I'm starting to worry about not having much sex. I'll (hopefully) be going to uni next year and obviously I know that sex will be a relatively important part of life, I just don't wanna feel kinda left out. Any guys who are slightly overweight who have had previous experiences? Do girls still have sex with guys even if they are bigger than the rest?
Reply 1
I know a few really fat, one guy is even really short and fat, kinda ugly too but claims he’s slept with a few girls so 🤷🏽*♂️

Personally when i had a few extra pounds I didn’t even want to get in bed with my girlfriend because I didn’t feel good about myself. I think use it as a motivation to lose weight.
(edited 4 years ago)
I find a wee bit of chub on a guy attractive. And I know plenty of overweight men in relationships - so yes, they do have sex.
Reply 3
I guess so, I'm losing at the moment about 4kg every month but just in case something goes wrong and I stay fatty at least at the start of uni I don't wanna go through that kinda humiliation. Although I'm probably overthinking it? For some reason I feel like girls my age only get into relationships with fit boys, which I know it's not true but my head just reacts that way.

Original post by 3121
I know a few really fat, one guy is even really short and fat, kinda ugly too but claims he’s slept with a few girls so 🤷🏽*♂️

Personally when i had a few extra pounds I didn’t even want to get in bed with my girlfriend because I didn’t feel good about myself. I think use it as a motivation to lose weight.
Reply 4
Original post by Precious Illusions
I find a wee bit of chub on a guy attractive. And I know plenty of overweight men in relationships - so yes, they do have sex.

I try to convince myself that it is completely normal and actually, girls won't care about it that much after all. However, my mind tries to convince me otherwise (which is extremely annoying!). I'm glad you find a bit of chub on a guy attractive :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending