The Student Room Group

accidentally cussed a friend

she replied to my insta post 'cutie' and a milln hearts. i said 'not likewise'.
think shes unfollowed me lmao

this is understandable right

Scroll to see replies

That's so rude :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
That's so rude :redface:

maybe but its not equal to the missing dad jokes she makes. see thing is girls can cuss ur family, u and punch u ect but the second guys do **** back its unacceptable. aint fair :mad:
“Accidentally” lmao
Original post by Anonymous__02
“Accidentally” lmao

i didnt wanna say 'u 2' bc she aint and i dont lie to ppl. so i meant it as a joke ig
lmao should have put laughing emojis or something with the comment to emphasize the banter
That’s fkn hilarious lmaooooo
ayy lmao
Original post by Anonymous
lmao should have put laughing emojis or something with the comment to emphasize the banter

Na i wanted to seem serious so she doesnt think im joking and think shes cute
Reply 10
People who make pretty strong jokes towards each other are always at risk of falling out..

Change the way you banter with people or its likely to happen again

We have failed as parents, Groot. Look at the state of him!

I suggest reporting 10 of his future posts as a punishment. You with me?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by davesantana
Na i wanted to seem serious so she doesnt think im joking and think shes cute

Is this the girl who is after you? lol At this point I am beginning to think you are making it all up to make yourself appear desirable. You trynna catch a fish on TSR, son? It ain't a pond. :tongue:
(edited 4 years ago)
Just simply apologize and explain.. and that's it......
And if they don't accept your apology do what Muhammad Ali did when Joe Fraser didn't accept his apology. 'If you see Joe tell him I said he was ugly'
Original post by Sinful Delight
Is this the girl who is after you? lol At this point I am beginning to think you are making it all up to make yourself appear desirable. You trynna catch a fish on TSR, son? It ain't a pond. *cringe*

ye shes always commenting on my posts. she probably doesnt like me but shes kinda an ego boost for me atm.
and na fishing season is over unfortunately.

i mean i could show u our dms+her comments if u dont believe me :frown:

Original post by Garagepunk68
Just simply apologize and explain.. and that's it......
And if they don't accept your apology do what Muhammad Ali did when Joe Fraser didn't accept his apology. 'If you see Joe tell him I said he was ugly'

,she seems alright now. talking normally and isnt acting b*tchy like some people. think shes over it lol
Original post by ANM775
People who make pretty strong jokes towards each other are always at risk of falling out..

Change the way you banter with people or its likely to happen again

to be fair i wouldnt mind falling out with her, wouldnt make a difference, but then i wont receive my daily dose of compliments from her so i'll tone it down a lil
ye shes always commenting on my posts. she probably doesnt like me but shes kinda an ego boost for me atm.
and na fishing season is over unfortunately.

i mean i could show u our dms+her comments if u dont believe me :frown:

It's alright, I believe you.

I mean we all have ego boost sources so it would be hypocritical of me if I were to suggest that you stop using her attention as one. You were trying to get 'rid' of her though, right? Just leave it. Be glad she will no longer pursue you. Although if you weren't close friends to begin with, this was a little rude lol But then again, isn't this the girl who slapped you? lol

If she does like you, your comment has probably 'hurt' her, so if you want just let her know in person it was meant to be a joke. Don't make a big issue out of this though, because the bigger you make it the more it will appear to her that she is important to you or that there is something going on. Briefly apologize and move on. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sinful Delight
It's alright, I believe you.

I mean we all have ego boost sources so it would be hypocritical of me if I were to suggest that you stop using her attention as one. You were trying to get 'rid' of her though, right? Just leave it. Be glad she will no longer pursue you. Although if you weren't close friends to begin with, this was a little rude lol But then again, isn't this the girl who slapped you? lol

If she does like you, your comment has probably 'hurt' her, so if you want just let her know in person it was meant to be a joke. Don't make a big issue out of this though, because the bigger you make it the more it will appear to her that she is important to you or that there is something going on. Briefly apologize and move on. :smile:

since shes my ego boost doesnt mean i'll jeep her around i still talk to her minimally and avoid her when i dont feel like talking.
true, if she brings it up i'll be like sorry and talk 2 some1 else.

u need to be a psychologist with these responses. i'll come to u everyday with a new problem. like lucifer and that lady
was she even a friend if you said that to her? LMAO.
Original post by hunchoM
was she even a friend if you said that to her? LMAO.

i mean, not a friend friend but we talk/have same friends and hang out a bit. idk i consider any1 a friend if we are mutual/talked.
i mean, not a friend friend but we talk/have same friends and hang out a bit. idk i consider any1 a friend if we are mutual/talked.

Ngl i done what you done bare times just to make em stop commenting and replying to everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending