The Student Room Group

Do men prefer seeing women naked or clothed?

What turns them on more?

Scroll to see replies

defo not unclothed
In my experience they've found me sexiest when I'm wearing several thick layers.
Reply 3
seirously?
Boiler suit is the sexiest.
Reply 5
if the girls thick then with clothes so they stand out if like skirt or tights whatever
but if shes flat then naked.

dont ask why
Hazmat suit or I'm out. :hand:
I think they might not like to admit it, but men find girls more attractive in sexy underwear than just brutal nakedness or sterile nudity. It's different when it's someone you're interested in seriously though.
Reply 8
Depends on whether she's attractive or not.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Depends on whether she's attractive or not.

if shes fit put a kfc bag over her head.
Original post by Anonymous
I think they might not like to admit it, but men find girls more attractive in sexy underwear than just brutal nakedness or sterile nudity. It's different when it's someone you're interested in seriously though.

"Brutal nakedness"
Interesting way of phrasing, sounds like a punk band.
do men feel more aroused seeing genitals and tits tho?
do men feel more aroused seeing genitals and tits tho?

we prefer anything but that

i agree with this
Anything but those lycra wearing *****
As someone who has visited spas and saunas where both women and men go and it is perfectly normal to be naked, you come to accept the variety of the female form, attractive or less pleasing to the eye, and much better than clothed.
Clothed.

Im tired of men who objectify women for their body. They ruin the greater reputation of men.
I turn a few heads every time I wear my duffel coat :tongue:
Original post by harrysbar
I turn a few heads every time I wear my duffel coat :tongue:

Oh you know how to be sexy, Harry’s! Should I wear my my duffel coat to the disco I’m about to get dressed up for? Or maybe the glittery black minidress?
Original post by Oxford Mum
Oh you know how to be sexy, Harry’s! Should I wear my my duffel coat to the disco I’m about to get dressed up for? Or maybe the glittery black minidress?

Both!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending