The Student Room Group

Will he care i have a belly? Big date tomorrow

Im a size uk 10/12 depending on the clothing brand... we never talked about my weight before but i did send him a sexy pic wearing a corset he might think my belly is snatched without the corset...

What can i do about this? Do i type in a text i have a smallike belly? Or just meet and hopes he accepts?

Scroll to see replies

boys dont rlly care bout that stuff
Reply 2
Original post by CyproFenol
boys dont rlly care bout that stuff

He thinks im a hot young sexy girl probably
..i guess that what he imagines
I doubt he'll care very much. I'm a chubby gal and would always make jokes about it so they knew it but I never had anyone reject me for it :dontknow: Just own it tbh, confidence is sexy.
Reply 4
Original post by Precious Illusions
I doubt he'll care very much. I'm a chubby gal and would always make jokes about it so they knew it but I never had anyone reject me for it :dontknow: Just own it tbh, confidence is sexy.

Thanks
Curves are good. Also if he's the kind of guy who would not like you just because of that then he's a prick
Just meet, dont overthink things I'm sure he will like you as you are.
You cant be that bad if you are UK size 10/12.
Be positive and let your personality shine through. Good luck. X
Original post by Anonymous
Im a size uk 10/12 depending on the clothing brand... we never talked about my weight before but i did send him a sexy pic wearing a corset he might think my belly is snatched without the corset...

What can i do about this? Do i type in a text i have a smallike belly? Or just meet and hopes he accepts?

When he turns up with bad acne, wispy facial hair and is 5'4" then your fat gut won't seem half as important... :laugh:

Don't worry about it.
Reply 8
Original post by Reality Check
When he turns up with bad acne, wispy facial hair and is 5'4" then your fat gut won't seem half as important... :laugh:

Don't worry about it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂i hope not😬.. i haven't actually met him before and he has kinda been avoiding video chat....he said he generally doesn't like talking over the phone...i guess i will find out tomorrow..
He won't care about your weight; he will care when you refuse to pay for your end of the meal.
😂😂😂😂😂😂i hope not😬.. i haven't actually met him before and he has kinda been avoiding video chat....he said he generally doesn't like talking over the phone...i guess i will find out tomorrow..

:laugh: I'd insist he does a video chat beforehand then, so you don't get there and are like 'wtf...'

Hope it goes well for you, anyway :smile:

Don't worry about it.

Are you saying 5ft 4 is a bad height!?!?!?!? That’s my height!!! When on tippytoes. 😛
Original post by Andrew97
Are you saying 5ft 4 is a bad height!?!?!?!? That’s my height!!! When on tippytoes. 😛

:laugh: you're fine because you've got the chat
Possibly. That's the only correct answer here.
:laugh: I'd insist he does a video chat beforehand then, so you don't get there and are like 'wtf...'

Hope it goes well for you, anyway :smile:

Thank you 😬🤞🤞🤞...let's hope it ends up being a great love story
Thank you 😬🤞🤞🤞...let's hope it ends up being a great love story

Definitely. 😀
how will he even notice, I'm sure you will be wearing a jumper and a coat in this cold weather
Don’t worry! Pity you don’t know what he looks like

I met a 59 year old who says only size 10-12 and that made him ugly in my eyes right from the start
I honestly think im being catfished....he might actually look really old maybe he's even lying about his age just so i meet him

My date went well i think i was 20 minutes late 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending