Reply 23
Original post by sharonzl20
you are jupas or non-jupas?

non jupas
Original post by ox852
non jupas

which program?
Reply 25
congrats for those who got their interviews! would you mind sharing your resutls/forecast?

Im international and still havent heard back... :frown:
Reply 26
Just got an interview invitation.

For those who are interested in my background, I am graduated from CUHK biochemistry with first class honour and just finished a mphil degree in medical sciences at CUHK. I also applied med school last year but didn’t have any invitation from both CUHK and HKU med school. This is my second attempt and first time to get an interview
Reply 27
Same here, congrats to everybody who've got one!
Original post by ox852
you are right, just got invite, but a week notice for flying back is harsh

yeah same and deadline to let them know is like two days - esp since its near christmas kinda rough
anyone non-jupas got invited interview for mbbs program? I am waiting for this.
Reply 30
anyone non-jupas got invited interview for mbbs program? I am waiting for this.

got an invitation yesterday through email
Reply 31
Original post by jimmyli

Hi there! Did you receive an acknowledgement email from staff of CUHK medicine office after CUHK application?
Reply 32
Original post by Jackiek
Hi there! Did you receive an acknowledgement email from staff of CUHK medicine office after CUHK application?

not apply cuhk yet, but for last year, yes.
Original post by jimmyli

Did they say when will the interview go through? The last day for this round interview is through the end of Dec or beginning of Jan? By the way,I applied on Nov. 2. My employer uploaded the reference letter on Dec 7.
Original post by Ringsz
Thank you, I think there is one section of the MMI that tests your Cantonese skills? Time to brush up my canto for sure...

The email says Cantonese will be tested because of the patients. But definitely an interesting situation if you speak Mandarin (with a bit of Cantonese) which people can understand and you can understand their Cantonese.
Reply 35
Did they say when will the interview go through? The last day for this round interview is through the end of Dec or beginning of Jan? By the way,I applied on Nov. 2. My employer uploaded the reference letter on Dec 7.

19/12 or 20/12
I think the application time is not that important if you have applied it before the official deadline. Actually I finished my application at the last night of the application period and upload all required documents in following 2 weeks (but they called me several times to ensure me to provide all document before early dec)
Hopefully,I will hear some feedback later this month. God bless me.
Reply 37
Original post by sennie0412
yeah same and deadline to let them know is like two days - esp since its near christmas kinda rough

am trying to phone them and explain my situation but was told that needa email for formal decision....
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone got interview invitation for non-jupas faculty of dentistry and pharmacy ?
Reply 39
Original post by Jasjas09876
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone got interview invitation for non-jupas faculty of dentistry and pharmacy ?

Nope nothing for bds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending