The Student Room Group

UCAS application. Education. Confused

I’ve put down my module units for my access course and when I put the qualification dates as may 2020, it says “grade entered for a future date” and won’t let me save

Scroll to see replies

really...how ?
just try again and see ...
Original post by collins102
really...how ?

I did many times. It only allows me to put January 2020
when did you take the test
when did you take the test

It’s not a test. It’s assignments and I haven’t completed all of them but I’m expected to complete them by May 2020
Have you put your grade as ‘pending’?
Original post by ella1902
Have you put your grade as ‘pending’?

My tutor said I have to put all of them as no grade even the ungraded ones
oh now i get it ....it may be ucas has not officially updated grade acceptance to this current year ...
oh now i get it ....it may be ucas has not officially updated grade acceptance to this current year ...

So what do I do? Deadline is in a few days
just relax and keep on trying ...or contact ucas assistance system so you don't miss the deadline ...hope this will solve it
just relax and keep on trying ...or contact ucas assistance system so you don't miss the deadline ...hope this will solve it

I can’t relax:frown:
Original post by IH8Studying
My tutor said I have to put all of them as no grade even the ungraded ones

If it’s a qualification which you’re taking in the future you put it down as pending
Original post by ella1902
If it’s a qualification which you’re taking in the future you put it down as pending

But my tutor said I have to put no grade. He said the units will contact him for grades
I’ve put down my module units for my access course and when I put the qualification dates as may 2020, it says “grade entered for a future date” and won’t let me save

That warning is because you've said that the result will be available in may 2020 - so UCAS is warning you that you cannot list a grade that is in the future. A future date grade needs to be blank (or if there's a drop down box "pending").
Access.PNG
(edited 4 years ago)
ok then contact the UCAS asistance system as soon as possible and report to them the problem at stake they will help you resolve it so you don't missed the deadline ...
ok then contact the UCAS asistance system as soon as possible and report to them the problem at stake they will help you resolve it so you don't missed the deadline ...

There is no problem - the warning is correct.
really ...ok
Original post by PQ
That warning is because you've said that the result will be available in may 2020 - so UCAS is warning you that you cannot list a grade that is in the future. A future date grade needs to be blank (or if there's a drop down box "pending").
Access.PNG

Yeah I noticed when I put pending there’s no warning
But my tutor said I have to put no grade. He said the units will contact him for grades

I mean if that’s what he’s said, but you may wish to double check as usually you put down future qualifications as pending, which when you press pay/send and it goes to the person sending it to ucas they add your predicted grades which would include this. Once you get your results if it’s a sqa qualification it gets sent automatically to unis, and if it’s not you send it yourself (or your tutor) to the university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending