The Student Room Group

A levels for law

I wish to do law in university but I'm not sure what a levels to take. My parents are supportive however they would appreciate that I have a backup plan (such as engineering). Alongside maths, which subjects are best to get into law (and russell group unis)?
Original post by gmzz
I wish to do law in university but I'm not sure what a levels to take. My parents are supportive however they would appreciate that I have a backup plan (such as engineering). Alongside maths, which subjects are best to get into law (and russell group unis)?

Honestly, it doesn't really matter- do subjects that you think you'll enjoy and will do well in. Although I would say that history/politics/English help to build your ability to analyse- which is a vital skill for law.
Original post by gmzz

If you want to have engineering as a backup plan, you better pick Maths and Physics...and maybe an essay writing subject to develop that skill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending