The Student Room Group

Guys - skinny, slim, thick or chubby girls?

Scroll to see replies

Lol, this thread is gonna be a train wreck. Every guy has his preference, but it shouldn't be the main reason you get with someone.
Reply 21
I’m petite (5’1) with a small waist, medium ‘perky’ boobs and what u could describe as ‘thicc’ as all my friends say I have a ‘great ass’ and I get a lot of male attention from older and younger when I walk down the street.

However I personally think if a girl is in proportion, works out, takes care of her hair and more importantly has a pretty face she won’t ever be short of admirers no matter her weight/body type.
Original post by Jaunty
I’m petite (5’1) with a small waist, medium ‘perky’ boobs and what u could describe as ‘thicc’ as all my friends say I have a ‘great ass’ and I get a lot of male attention from older and younger when I walk down the street.

However I personally think if a girl is in proportion, works out, takes care of her hair and more importantly has a pretty face she won’t ever be short of admirers no matter her weight/body type.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?
the last one isn’t even chubby. that’s slim thicc
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

My measurements?
I’m sooo attracted to not tall, kinda short girls with a slightly skinny body - not too skinny. Also ( not one of your questions but) white skinned and blonde , I go crazy for them honestly
Original post by xsofiex
Just out of interest, what body type do you prefer out of the following options? And yes, I know that different boys like different things but I just was interested to see how vast those opinions are. And please don't discriminate against anyone's opinions in this thread, everyone has the freedom to state what they want regardless of whether you agree or not!! Thank youu :smile:

Idm girls with a bit of fat as long as their good looking. usually they have a curvy body as well in this case
Original post by Jaunty
My measurements?

yes if you dont mind x
Original post by Jaunty

whats ur insta😂
Reply 29
yes if you dont mind x

I havent taken measurements I’m afraid ha but my point is that men seem to find attractive a higher waist to hip ratio as apparently it signifies fertility
Reply 30
Original post by Tajveen beta
whats ur insta😂

I just show my face on insta 😂
[QUOTE=
Original post by Jaunty
I just show my face on insta 😂

That’s fine
Reply 32
Original post by Jaunty

hmu
I prefer women who are neither bony nor fat. As if any woman would ever care whether they're my type...
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Elewis16
Women are not objects - find a guy who would like you for you, whatever the body type.

This thread has been dead for 4 months.
if shes attractive to me and i like her then idgaf
First choice slim then thick then skinny then chubby however I only like chubby if they have a really pretty face, but not obese
Original post by Precious Illusions
This thread has been dead for 4 months.

...Andddd?
Original post by xsofiex
Just out of interest, what body type do you prefer out of the following options? And yes, I know that different boys like different things but I just was interested to see how vast those opinions are. And please don't discriminate against anyone's opinions in this thread, everyone has the freedom to state what they want regardless of whether you agree or not!! Thank youu :smile:

Massive perky boobs (if that is even possible) and a thick ass + thick thighs. Thin around the waist. Generally thick girls.
Massive perky boobs (if that is even possible) and a thick ass + thick thighs. Thin around the waist. Generally thick girls.

Plastic surgery, darling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending