The Student Room Group

30 years old never had a gf or no Kiss, no talk to girls

I've been on pof and match and many many women look on my profile and I talk to men who are successful on it on what first message to put and guess what? I've had 4 reply back out of 180 and no dates.

Also when I was at uni no girls wanted to talk to me I did take the initiative and 3 girls were open to me and talked. I guess some girls are open and some shallow.

I've read dating books, I used theories from pick up books, I have good fashion sense, I improve my conversation skills, social skills, projections, body language all to a precise point years ago.

I dont have women eye flirt with me back or make eye contact and I do try over the years.

I do not take the initiative.

I do not approach women.

It's very depressing to not talk to women let alone have a friendship or anything for a long long time.

They told me these men who are successful are suave, got the charm.

As I said I've been very analytical and trail and error I cant even go to bed at night.

I remember at uni way back it seemed like these women didn't want to make friends.
Original post by Anonymous

Also when I was at uni no girls wanted to talk to me I did take the initiative and 3 girls were open to me and talked. I guess some girls are open and some shallow.

You talked to an average of one woman a year during your time at university?

I do not approach women.

It's very depressing to not talk to women let alone have a friendship or anything for a long long time.

Well, start talking to women. We aren't aliens. Try at work, within your social circle, etc. I don't mean with the intention of getting into their knickers, just chat with them and see how things develop.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've been on pof and match and many many women look on my profile and I talk to men who are successful on it on what first message to put and guess what? I've had 4 reply back out of 180 and no dates.

I've read dating books, I used theories from pick up books, I have good fashion sense, I improve my conversation skills, social skills, projections, body language all to a precise point years ago.

I dont have women eye flirt with me back or make eye contact and I do try over the years.

I do not approach women.

They told me these men who are successful are suave, got the charm.

As I said I've been very analytical and trail and error I cant even go to bed at night.

I remember at uni way back it seemed like these women didn't want to make friends.

Be honest first and foremost. Find someone you can trust and ask them. If you want some advice you’re welcome to contact me and I can tell you where you’re going wrong or even help you with confidence. You need a friend not a girlfriend. That bit comes after. But a female you can converse with and talk to without any intention is a start in the right. Direction
Reply 3
Thank you guys.

They say have a chat with them, women are not scary, however you know some women can be condensing.

I keep thinking I am well dressed, got good body language, on the point, might hit their attraction switches subconscious wise and I'm thinking what more do I have to show?

I know having good communication skills and a good personality helps a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending