The Student Room Group

Postgrad loan for Irish student

Hi, when applying for the the postgrad loan do I need to have my UK address and bank account etc. Already sorted?I want to apply for the loan as soon as applications are open,my course starts in September but I probably will not be moving to the England until August.Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Original post by SteohenL7
Hi, when applying for the the postgrad loan do I need to have my UK address and bank account etc. Already sorted?I want to apply for the loan as soon as applications are open,my course starts in September but I probably will not be moving to the England until August.Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Hi there,

No, you do not need a UK address or UK bank account details on your application when you apply for funding.

Once you know the above details, you'll be able to update them on your online account.

Please note, we will not be able to release your funding to you until you have provided UK bank account details.

Thanks, Ashley.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Ashley
Hi there,

No, you do not need a UK address or UK bank account details on your application when you apply for funding.

Once you know the above details, you'll be able to update them on your online account.

Please note, we will not be able to release your funding to you until you have provided UK bank account details.

Thanks, Ashley.

That’s perfect, thank you!
Original post by SteohenL7
That’s perfect, thank you!

You're welcome :smile:
Have a lovely day!

Thanks, Ashley.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending