The Student Room Group

Still haven’t received any offers

I’m applying for dentistry & foundation courses, I’ve been rejected by 3 unis but still waiting on 2, Bristol and Plymouth, I’ve had my interview at Bristol so I’m waiting on theirs but I’ve heard nothing at all from Plymouth :frown: with all the coronavirus stuff going on I’m so scared that Ill be rejected by all my unis, what can I do if I get rejected my all my unis with the cornavirus situation? :frown:(
take a gap year and reapply next year :smile:
Original post by stereotypeasian
take a gap year and reapply next year :smile:

yeah I guess so :/ ugh just so annoying
Original post by ineedhelpaah
yeah I guess so :/ ugh just so annoying

I understand and I relate to you right now just not with dentistry:frown:
To be honest, the coronavirus won't make much difference, (although Clearing may end up not taking place, but that's another matter). As in any other cycle you should await your remaining decisions, then either use Extra or Adjustment if they're suitable for your circumstances. If your results aren't strong and were a factor in not receiving offers, then you should consider retakes if the courses you are looking at accept them.

You could always have a look around at places you might consider through Extra now. You've er, presumably got some time on your hands :smile:
Original post by Admit-One
To be honest, the coronavirus won't make much difference, (although Clearing may end up not taking place, but that's another matter). As in any other cycle you should await your remaining decisions, then either use Extra or Adjustment if they're suitable for your circumstances. If your results aren't strong and were a factor in not receiving offers, then you should consider retakes if the courses you are looking at accept them.

You could always have a look around at places you might consider through Extra now. You've er, presumably got some time on your hands :smile:

yeah I guess so :smile: I’ll start looking at some other courses but I have nooo clue what my teachers would predict me so that’s going to be the only struggle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending