The Student Room Group

Hartpury applicants 2020

Hey! Is anyone here applying to hartpury for 2020 admission?1B6509CE-F551-4220-A249-47C355E99718.jpg.jpeg

Scroll to see replies

What have you applied for??
Original post by Ellena.oakley
What have you applied for??

vet nursing
Ah that’s so cool I’ve applied for equine science and equine science + integrated masters
Original post by Imogen.Andrews
vet nursing

I’m applying for vet nursing too. Could you help me with my personal statement?
Original post by Imogen.Andrews
vet nursing

Me too!
Reply 6
Hi , Have u heard back from Hartpury?? I’m still waiting to hear , had my interview on Feb 26th?
Yeah I have a conditional offer there, accepted it as my firm choice now just have to wait for results. Maybe try contacting them and ask what’s happening? I was part of the first interview lot on 22nd Jan.
Reply 8
Ooh Well done! It will be my firm choice too IF I get an offer, getting a bit worried now as it’s been nearly 3 weeks😕. Think I’ll try talking to admissions tomorrow. Thanks .
Original post by num
Ooh Well done! It will be my firm choice too IF I get an offer, getting a bit worried now as it’s been nearly 3 weeks😕. Think I’ll try talking to admissions tomorrow. Thanks .

What are you applied to do?
Original post by num
Hi , Have u heard back from Hartpury?? I’m still waiting to hear , had my interview on Feb 26th?

Hey, I heard from them 10 days after my interview which was on February 4th, on the 14th I got an offer.
I've had an offer from Hartpury to study vet nursing. it was given to me last Friday xx
Reply 12
I've been offered a place on Vet Nursing too! Struggling to choose where to go though..(Its between University of Bristol, Hartpury and Sparsholt. Anyone have any views on any of them? )
Original post by K.Jaz
I've been offered a place on Vet Nursing too! Struggling to choose where to go though..(Its between University of Bristol, Hartpury and Sparsholt. Anyone have any views on any of them? )

I’ve firm choiced hartpury. I didn’t visit the other 2 but I really felt at home there. Lovely staff, lovely students, very homely feel.
I wouldn’t go with sparsholt, I’m at sparsholt college now and I’m gunna be completely honest, it’s ****e!
Original post by K.Jaz

I wouldn’t go with sparsholt, I’m at sparsholt college now and I’m gunna be completely honest, it’s ****e!
Reply 16
Original post by Meggy_2020

Hi :smile: thank you for your reply.. I'm sorry you're having a crap time :frown: would you mind telling me a bit more about it?
Original post by K.Jaz
Hi :smile: thank you for your reply.. I'm sorry you're having a crap time :frown: would you mind telling me a bit more about it?

They’re incredibly unorganised. Like I turned up to multiple exams in the correct place and at the correct time and no teacher had any idea where the exam was meant to be or even what exam we were supposed to sit! I’m in the college side so that I probably very different to the university side, however I’m not going sparsholt uni just incase they’re even remotely similar to the college :/ you don’t really get any help or advice from anyone in college and I’ve had times where I’ve asked a question and the teacher told me to google it because they couldn’t be bothered to tell me :/ however the uni does have a good reputation as far as I know xx
Reply 18
Original post by Meggy_2020
They’re incredibly unorganised. Like I turned up to multiple exams in the correct place and at the correct time and no teacher had any idea where the exam was meant to be or even what exam we were supposed to sit! I’m in the college side so that I probably very different to the university side, however I’m not going sparsholt uni just incase they’re even remotely similar to the college :/ you don’t really get any help or advice from anyone in college and I’ve had times where I’ve asked a question and the teacher told me to google it because they couldn’t be bothered to tell me :/ however the uni does have a good reputation as far as I know xx

Oh dear :frown: I'm sorry your experience has been so bad :frown: hopefully if you go on to a uni course at a different place you'll be much happier.. I worry about not being supported by tutors as I struggle with anxiety about exams. Thanks for replying again though xx
Original post by K.Jaz
Oh dear :frown: I'm sorry your experience has been so bad :frown: hopefully if you go on to a uni course at a different place you'll be much happier.. I worry about not being supported by tutors as I struggle with anxiety about exams. Thanks for replying again though xx

Yeah me too, I’ve gone with hartpury as my firm choice because everything about it looks amazing and the lectures genuinely seem and dress like they WANT to be there if you know what I mean 😂 makes a massive difference xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending