The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why don't guys care about cleaning the 'cheese' (if you know what i mean) unless they're hoping for sex? Doesn't it bother them?:frown:

lol not all guys are not like that some always like to be clean but alot don't clean the 'cheese' unless sex is a possibility. boys are not hardworking sometimes and don't make an effort but most don't let it be much extreme
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Yes

since its completely unrelated to the topic you'll get the royal ignore.
Original post by matattsrchat
since its completely unrelated to the topic you'll get the royal ignore.

The royal ignore?? Oh wow this is truly a special moment :colondollar:
is it true that if i girl sleeps with a guy easily he will loose interest?
is it also true that a guy will loose interest if the girl is too nice/interested?

what do boys like talking to girls about? like how do i start a conversation to just become friends???
Original post by Theloniouss
There is already a thread where you can do that. The problem isn't the idea, it's the answers.

well it isn't obligatory for you to read this thread and it upto girls if they find it helpful or not
Original post by username2005
what do boys like talking to girls about? like how do i start a conversation to just become friends???

It depends on the boy. Talking about his interests is always a good idea.
so i have a lot of experience w f*ckboys and I know very well that when they talk to me they want something but I realised that kinda thing too late so if other guys like find out that I did stuff with them would they be put off.

i wouldn't call myself a **** I would just be interested in these guys but they always just seem to use me yk
so i have a lot of experience w f*ckboys and I know very well that when they talk to me they want something but I realised that kinda thing too late so if other guys like find out that I did stuff with them would they be put off.

i wouldn't call myself a **** I would just be interested in these guys but they always just seem to use me yk

Probably worth not dating anyone until you no longer want to date ****boys, or changing your criteria for who you want to date.
Original post by username2005

generally what everyone likes to talk about tv shows,sports,ambitions and wishes for the future. to make friends with anyone you have to find something they care about that you do too like tv shows,sports team making jokes laughing having fun. don't overthink as what to talk about with boys it's the general things find something common
Probably worth not dating anyone until you no longer want to date ****boys, or changing your criteria for who you want to date.

lets say i move on, would it really affect my reputation in the future if I wanna date someone from the same school
lets say i move on, would it really affect my reputation in the future if I wanna date someone from the same school

No, because a sensible person who is worth dating would be able to see that you've changed. If they can't, don't date them :smile:
No, because a sensible person who is worth dating would be able to see that you've changed. If they can't, don't date them :smile:

true dat, thanks:smile:

past decisions shouldn't dictate future change. It's difficult to change few habits but it still is possible and if a person likes someone they should be willing to do compromises and look at the present and the possible future than the past if that's not the case then they're not the right one
Looking at all my male friends and relatives...

Whenever they've made love with a woman for the first time, their interest in the woman appears to have gone up.
I say "appears" because I don't know if any of them have been faking their emotions of warmth and love. They've been extremely good actors if they have been faking it.

How about you? All your male friends and relatives. How many of them have lost interest in a woman after making love with someone for the first time? And how many of them have been more interested?

I think it's a wide of the mark cliche to say that the majority of men lose interest in a woman after making love with her for the first time.
It's not how men work - in general. The majority of men find it challenging to get women to have sex with them. And when they find one that does, the natural response is "That's a relief! When can we do it again?"

Interest tends to wane between lovers when the honeymoon period wears off, which is generally 6 months to 2 years into a relationship.

Original post by matattsrchat
that's great mate but we were talking about majority of boys and how they would react. yes every boy is a little different from each other and their reactions would be different but alot of boys would react similar to what everyone said above.
What should I do if my boyfriend is too soft. I am experienced and he was a virgin when we met. He never knows what to do or say if I say things like make me or fight me and if I tell him it takes the fun out of it. I love him but he’s too nice to me. He would never want to hurt me and I want him to be more rough and cheekier. I want him to stop being the nice guy and be the “bad boy” type more. I don’t want to leave him. How would you want a girl to tell you this or what would you want her to say? Also is there anything I can do to bring out that side of him more.

I saw this post and I just wanted to ask. I'm get told by my crush that I'm sweet/nice. Is there such thing as being too nice or too sweet? Is it more attractive when a guy is a little bit cheeky.
I saw this post and I just wanted to ask. I'm get told by my crush that I'm sweet/nice. Is there such thing as being too nice or too sweet? Is it more attractive when a guy is a little bit cheeky.

It's more attractive when a guy is himself.

depends on what works for that girl. a girl could answer your question better
Original post by Nialler x
Why do some boys like to be rude and disrespectful towards girls??
Why do some boys care about looks rather than personality???

1. The saying is "stay mean to keep them keen", it's a way to act as you dislike them ut they do or they might actually just be rude.
2. Some girls do as well, its just human nature, I have experienced it in my life where a girl has been so nice and caring, but the way they look just isn't what I like and it puts me off.
But if someone is really attractive and really horrible it puts me off too.
Original post by Nialler x
Why do some boys like to be rude and disrespectful towards girls??
Why do some boys care about looks rather than personality???

They're *******s
No

Latest

Trending

Trending