The Student Room Group

hymen

can dildo break viriginity??
ihad some blood on my dildo. . does my hymen safe now?

Scroll to see replies

It's a very thin membrane so yes it can, but it can break via riding a bike or horse so don't think of virginity as a physical thing as it can break whenever, it's what you decide it to be whether that be penetration by a person or whatever.
Why is it so important to you?
if women got a hymen does that mean men have a hywomen
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
if women got a hymen does that mean men have a hywomen

Very good. Xx
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
It's a very thin membrane so yes it can, but it can break via *riding a bike or horse* .

Lmao scaryyy 😳😂😂😂
Reply 6
I already knew the risk 😌🤣lmao somebody tried to scare me with that fact once :/
First, let me clear this up: the breaking of the hymen DOES NOT mean you have lost your virginity. Virginity is a concept. You can break your hymen from riding a bike, running, doing sports etc. If breaking the hymen was the standard of losing your virginity, girls as young as 5 would ‘lose their virginity.’ Secondly, there shouldn’t always be blood, if there’s too much then it’s bad and you should get help. Thirdly, no, a dildo does not take your virginity. It is something that happens when you have sex for the first time, whatever sex is for you. For a straight couple, it can be penis in vagina, for lgbtq+ couples it’s different but valid all the same. So no, you haven’t lost your virginity.
bye men

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by macy_m
Lmao scaryyy 😳😂😂😂

Broke mine sliding down a freshly polished curly wurly bannister while coming to an abruptly painful stop 😂😂😂

Such a specimen I am 💪🏻
Reply 10
but ihave had blood.. can I be sure about the safety of my hymen?
imean is it safe? or broken?
and ihad only few drops blood..
Reply 11
Original post by Nevi
Broke mine sliding down a freshly polished curly wurly bannister while coming to an abruptly painful stop 😂😂😂

Such a specimen I am 💪🏻

:laugh: I-
Reply 12
Original post by Raptor Jesus
bye men

Spoiler

:noway::noway:
Original post by dahlia2003
but ihave had blood.. can I be sure about the safety of my hymen?
imean is it safe? or broken?
and ihad only few drops blood..

Your hymen has probably broken then but again that DOES NOT mean you have lost your virginity. Don’t worry about it
Original post by Raptor Jesus
bye men

Spoiler

This is gold
Why is it so important to you? No-one cares.
Original post by Nevi

Such a specimen I am 💪🏻

That sounds so painful omg djdjdnbd
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Your hymen has probably broken then but again that DOES NOT mean you have lost your virginity. Don’t worry about it

but can man knows about this hymen broken in first sex??
Reply 18
Original post by Rose_symonia
That sounds so painful omg djdjdnbd

It was my own fault lol. It was a dumb move 😂😂😂
Original post by macy_m
:noway::noway:

:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest