The Student Room Group

Tory supporters

Scroll to see replies

Original post by barnetlad
the rudest man in politics, Michael Gove.

Is he still a cocaine addict?
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Is he still a cocaine addict?

Apparently not, I think he took cocaine a few times when in the 'meeja' and appeared on 'yoof' tv in the 80s and 90s as the token Tory.

The immediate action that anyone in the media or middle class people in places such as Islington can do to show support for black people is to stop taking illegal drugs. Black men and indeed people from some developing countries are those who are harmed by the illegal drugs trade the most.
Original post by barnetlad
The immediate action that anyone in the media or middle class people in places such as Islington can do to show support for black people is to stop taking illegal drugs.

That would take effort though, which the virtue signalling classes aren't known for liking
Reply 63

Ah, Mr Weed and Not Giving a Straight Answer on Homosexuality.

Thats the one. Poor ******* was railroaded for daring to have a different opinion. Not to mention being christian.
Original post by Napp
Thats the one. Poor ******* was railroaded for daring to have a different opinion. Not to mention being christian.

His problem was that he refused to say outright whether homosexuality was a sin or not.

If he had come out and said he believed that it was, as Rees-Mogg did, there would have been less of a fuss than what happened when he refused to give a straight answer.
Reply 65
His problem was that he refused to say outright whether homosexuality was a sin or not.

If he had come out and said he believed that it was, as Rees-Mogg did, there would have been less of a fuss than what happened when he refused to give a straight answer.

Aye. The problem with trying to walk the line is both sides end up taking pot shots at you.
Original post by Napp
Aye. The problem with trying to walk the line is both sides end up taking pot shots at you.

Or as I put it, the trouble with sitting on the fence is that you get a spike up your arse.
Reply 67
Or as I put it, the trouble with sitting on the fence is that you get a spike up your arse.

PRSOM
I'm going to have to shamelessly steal that in future :rofl:
Original post by Napp
I'm going to have to shamelessly steal that in future :rofl:

TQ6VrOsf_400x400.jpg
Original post by brionyvj
Do you think you'll be supporting/voting for Tories in the next election. And why?:smile:

i am traditionally a Tory and will always be. However conservatives can’t survive without labour and labour can’t survive without conservatives. (They balance each other)

If labour have a decent economic plan (which I think in the past they have lacked) then they could do wonders socially for us which might be what we need.

We also need more inter party communication and less petty arguments (from all sides) so I’ll vote for whoever has the best manifesto and who might do the best for the country and at the moment I think that may be labour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending