The Student Room Group

Dnipro Medical Institute applications Sept 2020

hey everyone -
I am making this thread to basically connect students that are hoping to go to Dnipro Medical Institute for medicine or dentistry in Sept 2020 or Feb 2021.

I am from the UK and want to return to the UK to practice.

everyone going there can discuss things below and we can hopefully have familiar faces when we are in Ukraine!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TransferMedic
hey everyone -
I am making this thread to basically connect students that are hoping to go to Dnipro Medical Institute for medicine or dentistry in Sept 2020 or Feb 2021.

I am from the UK and want to return to the UK to practice.

everyone going there can discuss things below and we can hopefully have familiar faces when we are in Ukraine!

I've been in touch with someone who works for Medlink and I'm debating on going to Dnipro. I haven't been able to find much information on the uni and because its quite the financial undertake I'm just trying to gather as much info as I can.
Hey, do you know the application process?Like what grades I need for GCSE and what subjects grades I need for alevels.
Reply 3
@adrisaprashar
would you like to message me privately?
Original post by abz2000
@adrisaprashar
would you like to message me privately?

Yes, please!
Reply 5
I'll be looking forward for your message!
Hi guys, I am currently looking at all the universities that offer graduate entry medicine and I came across Dnipro and have got in touch with Medlink. They were very helpful in explaining everything and I have started my application process. I am applying from UK. It would be great to get in touch with anyone joining in the September 2020 intake.
Original post by Alisha1012
Hi guys, I am currently looking at all the universities that offer graduate entry medicine and I came across Dnipro and have got in touch with Medlink. They were very helpful in explaining everything and I have started my application process. I am applying from UK. It would be great to get in touch with anyone joining in the September 2020 intake.

Hi,
What does the application process consist of and how is it going for you ?
Reply 8
Hi, I am planning to go to Dnipro in September - it would be great to chat to people before flying out to find some friends! please drop me a message :smile:
Reply 9
I am also going to be starting Medicine as a third year in September. Planning to study online initially before hopefully flying out ahead of the second semester. Looking forward to meeting everybody!
I have a few questions about the uni, if anyone that goes or went there could message me would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 11
Hey!! Hope you are all well during this situation. I am thinking of applying for the 4th year entry as I am an undergraduate. If anyone is currently studying there please could you give us a breakdown of how the lifestyle, lectures and clinical rotations are. Moreover is it a good and supportive university? Is there problem with language there? Are there students who have returned to the UK and do they support from the start with signing u pwith the gmc? Thanks for your help, just worried about moving all the way there.
Original post by Miri0145
Hi, I am planning to go to Dnipro in September - it would be great to chat to people before flying out to find some friends! please drop me a message :smile:

i’m joining in september!
Original post by Miri0145

heyy i’m joining too
I am also going to study online for first year of graduate entry medicine. I was wondering whether you have recieved login credentials from the university as their term starts from 15th sep.
Reply 15
Original post by rajwinder
I am also going to study online for first year of graduate entry medicine. I was wondering whether you have recieved login credentials from the university as their term starts from 15th sep.

I received mine last night after contacting Medlink again but it looks like there's a bit of a delay. Hopefully you get yours soon!
Reply 16
How do you experience the online training?
Reply 17
Original post by _Dylan
I received mine last night after contacting Medlink again but it looks like there's a bit of a delay. Hopefully you get yours soon!

How did you experience the online training untill now?
Original post by _Dylan

Hi,
Medlink insisting that I go to Dnipro. But if classes are online do I need to?. Please advise from your experience
Hi Dylan, I'm currently enrolled in 3rd-year graduate entry online. I'm having an extremely hard time because there's no structure at all the 3rd year classes/curriculum. I was just given the login info and a walkthrough as to how to access all the classes (which is fine) but there are 26 of them each and every one of them with subcategories ranging from a few to 400 hundred . Are you having any issues? Do you have any idea how to start and with what to start with? Are there any syllabi to the classes? Thus far, since last week, I've been just watching and reading the Microbiology and Biochemistry links but I'm overwhelmed because of the lack of organization and guidance. With that said, I know the uni is working hard to accommodate everything and everyone because this is unprecedented to them as it is to us. I have emailed several people, including my advisor, but I wanted to get

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending