The Student Room Group

Helpppppp lost my gcse notes

Ahhhh so basically I had like 4 or 5 topics worth of notes in a notebook for gcse chemsitry and I’ve lost it so at my house and I have searched everyhwhereeee what should I dooooo :frown: :frown:
I guess you have a few options:
> make some new notes if you revise from notes,
> make revision resources/summary notes using textbook/revision guide/freesciencelessons as a substitute for the notes
> keep looking for the notes tomorrow - maybe they're under your desk or bed, in a folder, or in your bag?
Use physics and maths tutor, textbooks, videos and your class notes 😊
i didnt make any notes at all

just use PMT or yt
Reply 4
Original post by laurawatt
I guess you have a few options:
> make some new notes if you revise from notes,
> make revision resources/summary notes using textbook/revision guide/freesciencelessons as a substitute for the notes
> keep looking for the notes tomorrow - maybe they're under your desk or bed, in a folder, or in your bag?

Thanks you I will have another look it’s just that there was soooo much I had written over the course of the year :ashamed:
Reply 5
Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32
Use physics and maths tutor, textbooks, videos and your class notes 😊

Thank you- so do you suggest not bothering to make a new set of notes?
Reply 6
Original post by vix.xvi
i didnt make any notes at all

just use PMT or yt

What yt channel in particular
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks you I will have another look it’s just that there was soooo much I had written over the course of the year :ashamed:

Could you get a friend to take pictures of their notes and send them through?

If you know the topics of the notes you’ve lost, then type into google or YouTube E.g. “gcse AQA (or whatever exam board you do) osmosis” and if you’re googling that, just go “gcse AQA osmosis notes” :smile:

The science break yt channel is good if you’re going AQA, as is https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/notes/gcse-biology-aqa-new/cell-biology/transport-in-cells/osmosis/
Seneca Learning really helped me with my science gcse

I’d say only make the notes if you know you’ll look back at them, otherwise it’sa waste of time :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by laurawatt
Could you get a friend to take pictures of their notes and send them through?

If you know the topics of the notes you’ve lost, then type into google or YouTube E.g. “gcse AQA (or whatever exam board you do) osmosis” and if you’re googling that, just go “gcse AQA osmosis notes” :smile:

The science break yt channel is good if you’re going AQA, as is https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/notes/gcse-biology-aqa-new/cell-biology/transport-in-cells/osmosis/
Seneca Learning really helped me with my science gcse

I’d say only make the notes if you know you’ll look back at them, otherwise it’sa waste of time :biggrin:

Ok I will have a look at these websites- thank you so much! :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending