The Student Room Group

I remembered that I gave a **** pic to a stranger 4 and half years ago...

I slept with a stranger after a night out in 2016. After we slept together she said she was impressed with the size of my junk and said she wanted a picture. My stupid 18 year old self thought “alright” and she took a picture of it (my face wasn’t in the picture). After that she took a selfie of us lying in bed together, nothing was on show in the selfie other that our faces.

I know it’s been nearly 5 years but I have been having terrible thoughts recently this will somehow come back to haunt me later in life (like when I’m going for a career in engineering or getting married). She knows my name and she had me on Facebook briefly (I blocked her in the end) but that’s about it.

What are the chances she still has these pictures, blackmails me one day and the **** pic got out? What is the worst that could happen even if it did get out? If the two pictures came out should I just publicly confess to it or say “yeah I slept with this girl but I really don’t know about that **** pic”? Any advice in general?

Scroll to see replies

as weird as it sounds , she cant prove the **** pic is yours. obviously the selfie has you in it so you gotta admit you slept with her. whether she decides to use it against you all depends on her as a person i guess and whether or not you ended on bad terms.
Reply 2
How did you not realise the consequences at 18?
If your face isn't in it, what's the worry? Are you really that stupid?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
as weird as it sounds , she cant prove the **** pic is yours. obviously the selfie has you in it so you gotta admit you slept with her. whether she decides to use it against you all depends on her as a person i guess and whether or not you ended on bad terms.

It was just a ONS, never saw her again. She did try messaging me later about meeting up again but I just blanked her.
Reply 5
Original post by gtty123
How did you not realise the consequences at 18?

Because I was drunk and an idiot, it was a ONS
Reply 6
Because I was drunk and an idiot, it was a ONS

Ngl, your face isn't in it (according to you). What's the worry?
Your face isn't in the picture, she wouldn't be able to prove it was you. You'll be fine.
Reply 8
If your face isn't in it, what's the worry? Are you really that stupid?

The two pictures side by side would look kind of awful no? I haven’t really thought about it until recently, I think COVID self isolation has induced my anxiety on things that I’ve done in the past. I keep getting these thoughts that all the bad things I’ve done in life are going to bite me on the backside.

Also please don’t call me stupid for looking for advice.
Reply 9
Original post by gtty123
Ngl, your face isn't in it (according to you). What's the worry?

Yeah... I can distinctly remember it being just my junk 😂
The two pictures side by side would look kind of awful no? I haven’t really thought about it until recently, I think COVID self isolation has induced my anxiety on things that I’ve done in the past. I keep getting these thoughts that all the bad things I’ve done in life are going to bite me on the backside.

Also please don’t call me stupid for looking for advice.

So anyone can grab a random pic online and say it's you - Is enough to give you anxiety? Grow up.
Reply 11
I really doubt she cares that much about you or your "junk" to keep the picture or threaten to ruin you with it years later... Plus, unless you have your particulars tattooed on it i rather doubt itll be recognised as you.
wait so she took the picture 5 years ago and now you're asking what to do about it even though you have no contact with her whatsoever?

there's literally nothing you can do?
Ngl i don’t know anyone who would take a picture of a one night stand’s junk...
(Even if they were “impressed with the size of it” -an odd detail to add to this story)

Feel like there’s more to the story here....
(edited 3 years ago)
And people argue that 16 year olds are mature enough to make decisions. Smh
Original post by jamesgillian123
wait so she took the picture 5 years ago and now you're asking what to do about it even though you have no contact with her whatsoever?

there's literally nothing you can do?

So anyone can grab a random pic online and say it's you - Is enough to give you anxiety? Grow up.

Basically lol... I just need to get over it I suppose. No point looking for sympathy or a solution.
Original post by GabiAbi84
Ngl i don’t know anyone who would take a picture of a one night stand’s junk...
(Even if they were “impressed with the size of it” -an odd detail to add to this story)

Feel like there’s more to the story here....

She was a little odd and quite a bit older than me. I was 18 and not very experienced, I shouldn’t have slept with her in hindsight but there we go...
About 17 million people did something far worse in 2016, though most won't accept that they did something terrible.
Big junk? Be proud of bro 🤜 no need to feel ashamed.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Big junk? Be proud of bro 🤜 no need to feel ashamed.

I’d prefer to have a small one with no picture of it existing tbh but thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending