The Student Room Group

How?

How can I possibly make a guy like me? Im pretty confident and many ppl give me attention, but im quite unsure about him, he also stares at me a lot, how can i make him like me? Help😇
Hi there
Ummm
This is quite a broad question
I do not know, there are many possibilities...
But I think for a starter you should maybe try to have a conversation with him. ( face to face) I do not know, try to find something you two might have in common to do so. And then why not trying to have his phone number to chat with him. After that maybe why not trying meeting up from time to time, so that you could see if you two vibe.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
How can I possibly make a guy like me? Im pretty confident and many ppl give me attention, but im quite unsure about him, he also stares at me a lot, how can i make him like me? Help😇

Have you had a conversation with him? Maybe he likes you, but is really shy. Especially if there is competition (he may not know you're not keen on the competition). He needs to know he has a chance.

You can't make him do anything. You can have conversations with him and help him get to know you, but you can't force him to have feelings for you.
Reply 4
Original post by Pelola
Have you had a conversation with him? Maybe he likes you, but is really shy. Especially if there is competition (he may not know you're not keen on the competition). He needs to know he has a chance

This guy in my class that have been staring at me quite a while, hes really fit and beautiful, I feel kinda attracted to him, I always catch him looking at me from afar, the only time he approached me is he we had a 10 minutes break, he came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after, of course we had him(that was only a break , after we had an online lesson, We joke and laughed in the chat and he exchanged the humor but after that i feel like hes weird towards me like, he talks to all my classmate but not me, he sits near me and when he asks a question and I answer hoping that he would talk to me, he doesnt even look into my eyes not even my face, but listens to others answers, he jokes and laughs with everyone, why not me? But I always catch him looking at me in the corridor, him and his friend, Im so confused, why do u think hes acting like this? I really need help haha, thank uu
Reply 5
I suppose talking to him would be a step.
Reply 6
This guy in my class that have been staring at me quite a while, hes really fit and beautiful, I feel kinda attracted to him, I always catch him looking at me from afar, the only time he approached me is he we had a 10 minutes break, he came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after, of course we had him(that was only a break , after we had an online lesson, We joke and laughed in the chat and he exchanged the humor but after that i feel like hes weird towards me like, he talks to all my classmate but not me, he sits near me and when he asks a question and I answer hoping that he would talk to me, he doesnt even look into my eyes not even my face, but listens to others answers, he jokes and laughs with everyone, why not me? But I always catch him looking at me in the corridor, him and his friend, Im so confused, why do u think hes acting like this? I really need help haha, thank uu

Maybe he heard rumours about you or just doesn't know how to approach you. Either way you should talk to him. At least you know whether or not to move on. Guys can also be fickle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending