The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There are 7.8 billion people in the world, and many of them have no issue with flat chests, in fact some of them might even prefer it.
I'm not going to tell you to not get surgery, but please don't get it for the wrong reasons. Do it if it will make you feel happier and confident, not because you feel like no one will want you without it.
Reply 2
I'm sure you'll find guys to date you.

east asian girls are often not that well endowed in the breast department and they still find dates
Original post by ANM775
I'm sure you'll find guys to date you.

east asian girls are often not that well endowed in the breast department and they still find dates

i agree
dont need to get surgery to get a date/guy
I mean, these guys you're gonna date, are not gonna be having a conversation with ya boobs :P And if they are, then cut them off straight away !!!
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Honestly I wouldn't worry at all- millions of guys out there probably prefer a smaller chest. I myself wish I had a smaller chest!! I always think clothes look so glamorous and high fashion on smaller chested figures, and I'm sure many would agree.
Reply 7
It actually breaks my heart to see young people on here making threads like this - whether it's about boobs or willies.

Honestly at your age just focus on doing you. Dating and stuff will all fall into place, there's nothing wrong with a flat chest.

Some will care. Some won't. There's preferences and that but frankly if "how big are her tits" are at the top of your checklist, I don't think dating is your kind of game.
Original post by marykinnie
hi, i’ve already seen a ton of posts about this and it’s a stupid question but i’m going to ask anyway. i’m an extremely flat chested girl, i’m talking 32AAA and i’m scared that nobody is going to date me.(i’m still 16 but i seriously doubt my body is going to change) is that a complete turn off? should i consider getting surgery done?

You shouldn't get surgery done; girls think that guys care more about breast size a lot more than they actually do. I think that a smaller pair are kinda "cute", if ygm
Reply 9
Original post by KelsieTaylor
There are 7.8 billion people in the world, and many of them have no issue with flat chests, in fact some of them might even prefer it.
I'm not going to tell you to not get surgery, but please don't get it for the wrong reasons. Do it if it will make you feel happier and confident, not because you feel like no one will want you without it. thank you!! i’m trying so hard to love my body but i’ve seen so many negative posts and it’s hard :frown:

Original post by vix.xvi
i agree
dont need to get surgery to get a date/guy

thank you!! i’ve had a couple of guys laugh about how

Original post by 21ForEva
I mean, these guys you're gonna date, are not gonna be having a conversation with ya boobs :P And if they are, then cut them off straight away !!!

thank you!! i’ve had a couple of guys life about how flat i am and it really hurts. i’ve spent years obsessing over my body and how it looks so different from every other girl i know. i’ve had so many girls and guys make jokes about it i hate it so much. i just want to look like a normal girl :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
You shouldn't get surgery done; girls think that guys care more about breast size a lot more than they actually do. I think that a smaller pair are kinda "cute", if ygm

aww thank you, that does make me feel a bit better. i just know it’s a turn off for a lot of guys so i’m nervous
If a guy is refusing to date you because of the size of your boobs, he’s clearly not worthy of you.

A true partner loves you for who you are, not what you look like. Trust me! The right person will come along and they won’t care one bit about the size of your chest!

Please don’t change the way you look just for male attention! If you’re doing it for yourself then that’s fair enough, but please know you’re gorgeous and valued just as you are :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by sylviaplarth
Honestly I wouldn't worry at all- millions of guys out there probably prefer a smaller chest. I myself wish I had a smaller chest!! I always think clothes look so glamorous and high fashion on smaller chested figures, and I'm sure many would agree.

my chest is a bit too flat to make clothes look elegant lol, it just looks wrong. but you are so beautiful the way you are and i’m sure you look glamorous in all of your clothes :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by FRS500
It actually breaks my heart to see young people on here making threads like this - whether it's about boobs or willies.

Honestly at your age just focus on doing you. Dating and stuff will all fall into place, there's nothing wrong with a flat chest.

Some will care. Some won't. There's preferences and that but frankly if "how big are her tits" are at the top of your checklist, I don't think dating is your kind of game.

thank you!! i’m just really self conscious because i’m the flattest girl i have ever seen haha. i really hope there is a guy out there who still finds me attractive despite this :smile:
aww thank you, that does make me feel a bit better. i just know it’s a turn off for a lot of guys so i’m nervous

Trust me, there are many things that guys care about more than the size of a girls breasts, and that is the honest truth rather than me just saying what you want to hear :h:
thank you!! i’ve had a couple of guys laugh about how

thank you!! i’ve had a couple of guys life about how flat i am and it really hurts. i’ve spent years obsessing over my body and how it looks so different from every other girl i know. i’ve had so many girls and guys make jokes about it i hate it so much. i just want to look like a normal girl :frown:

:console:
I understand, it can be difficult to love your body, especially when people say it to you, but remember that people who say negative things about your body are not the people you should be paying any attention to.
Reply 16
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
If a guy is refusing to date you because of the size of your boobs, he’s clearly not worthy of you.

A true partner loves you for who you are, not what you look like. Trust me! The right person will come along and they won’t care one bit about the size of your chest!

Please don’t change the way you look just for male attention! If you’re doing it for yourself then that’s fair enough, but please know you’re gorgeous and valued just as you are :smile:

thank you so much, this means a lot!! i’ve been around a couple of guys who have made fun of me for that, and it wasn’t a great experience. and no guy has ever been into me, so i’m scared there won’t be anyone in the furture. :frown: i know i shouldn’t change myself for male attention but i’ve never gotten any and i think it’s because of my body and face. i wouldn’t say i’m ugly, but average looking? so it sucks

Urgh f*ck those guys man. They probably have their own insecurities so laughing about your chest just made them feel better.
At least you saw their true colours and cut them off.

You ARE a normal girl - small boobs or big boobs... it don't matter. It's about what's on the inside that counts ya know. <3
People who judge you on things like that aren't worth your time anyway :smile:

Original post by 21ForEva

That's a bit drastic :zomg:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
People who judge you on things like that aren't worth your time anyway :smile:

That's a bit drastic :zomg:

Spoiler

Omgggggg :P :P I didn't even read my reply back.... that's hilarious!!!!

That made me LOL so much just now -- having one of those meh days. But that joke tho... :P :P hahahaha

Latest

Trending

Trending