The Student Room Group

Should I block this boy?

I have this boy on social media and we do have a sort of history. It’s not boyfriend / girlfriend but it wasn’t just sex or anything either. We’ve both liked each other at different points over the last 3 years. Tbh I think I’m infatuated with him ( or at least the idea of him) but I haven’t seen him in February so I don’t know why I still feel like this. He texts me about once a week asking how I am etc and we flirt a bit but I don’t think it’s doing me any good. I really used to fancy him and the idea of us being together is still in my head and I don’t know if we will end up together or whether it’s all made up. If I block him we’ll just add each other again because it’s literallg happened 1931 times before. I just dont want him out of my life but at the same time I don’t want to stop myself from being in any other relationships with a boy just because I’ve got the thought of him in my head ..
Hi there
Do you like him or not?
Do you want to be in a relationship with him or not?
Reply 2
its depend on you. If you still have reservations for him, dont let go
Reply 3
Original post by qubrit
its depend on you. If you still have reservations for him, dont let go

True
Reply 4
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Do you like him or not?
Do you want to be in a relationship with him or not?

Yeah I do but with coronavirus etc I don’t think we’d even be able to see each other until the new year tbh. Also I’m not sure what he feels about me. It’s something but I don’t know if he wants a relationship
I think you should start texting someone new
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I do but with coronavirus etc I don’t think we’d even be able to see each other until the new year tbh. Also I’m not sure what he feels about me. It’s something but I don’t know if he wants a relationship

Have you discussed this with him? Have you had an honest conversation about how you feel and about how he feels? because if not you're going to be confused and not knowing what steps to take because you don't know what your plans for each other are. Just talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel and see if he feels the same way. If he is just wanting to string you along for sex or whatever, your best moving on. unless ofc that's what your after
Original post by Anonymous

Well
OP, like the user I quoted below said, you need to have an honest conversation with him. You need to say how you feel about your relationship, and if you want something serious, then you need to tell him.
Cause if you do not, things will not really change.
Original post by jacobf91
Have you discussed this with him? Have you had an honest conversation about how you feel and about how he feels? because if not you're going to be confused and not knowing what steps to take because you don't know what your plans for each other are. Just talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel and see if he feels the same way. If he is just wanting to string you along for sex or whatever, your best moving on. unless ofc that's what your after

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending