The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I'm 17 and a 30HH?

I'm 17 and a 30HH I'm just wondering because my mum thinks it's weird and mos people my age are about a C or so I'm unsure

Scroll to see replies

No, that's about average
Original post by Theloniouss
No, that's about average

Generous, they're verging on the small side actually
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Generous, they're verging on the small side actually

No need to bring the poor girl down :lol:
no need to raise her up either lol
Reply 5
I'm more like a J tbh woops 😂 hopefully I don't end up being like a kk when I'm 18 😂🤣
everyone's different.
Reply 7
Turns out a bra website which have their own bra calculator says I'm actually a 30JJ God I didn't know I knew so little about my own breasts 🤣🤣
Nope, they're small.
Reply 9
Original post by blackprincessxo
Nope, they're small.

Considering the largest UK cup size is a K and I'm one cup away from that being a JJ I don't think so 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Considering the largest UK cup size is a K and I'm one cup away from that being a JJ I don't think so 😂

Yeah, I know girl. I was being sarcastic. You're so lucky!
mine are not going to be discusses
Yeah, I know girl. I was being sarcastic. You're so lucky!

Oh sorry I came off a bit harsh I was just like wtfff I'm so confused and thank you! 😂😂
I'm 17 and a 30HH I'm just wondering because my mum thinks it's weird and mos people my age are about a C or so I'm unsure

I mean it's not average but it's also not anything weird really. Not like you can do anything about it, is it.
Original post by DoNotMove
I mean it's not average but it's also not anything weird really. Not like you can do anything about it, is it.

Truee I can't do anything but learn to like it I guess
Oh sorry I came off a bit harsh I was just like wtfff I'm so confused and thank you! 😂😂

Yhh, innit? 😂
I wear a 38B idk if that's okayyy or not?
Your good x
You seem cool , can u PM me? x
Truee I can't do anything but learn to like it I guess

I mean either learn to like it or learn to not hate it (:
Yhh, innit? 😂
I wear a 38B idk if that's okayyy or not?
Your good x
You seem cool , can u PM me? x

That's actually a great size! I mean I like my boobs but sometimes I wish I was a smaller size because I'd be able to wear what everyone else wear like crop tops and stuff and not have people saying I "look like a slut" because my cleavage is big and out and dear god the back, shoulder and neck pain is awful so yeah as lucky as I am you're way luckier girl trust me 😊😘😂
That's actually a great size! I mean I like my boobs but sometimes I wish I was a smaller size because I'd be able to wear what everyone else wear like crop tops and stuff and not have people saying I "look like a slut" because my cleavage is big and out and dear god the back, shoulder and neck pain is awful so yeah as lucky as I am you're way luckier girl trust me 😊😘😂

Well, I'm 15 years old. That's just ****ed up girl why the hell would someone say that just because you have big bust makes no sense at all. Just don't understand the people in this world. Thank you. You're still beautiful no matter what!
Well, I'm 15 years old. That's just ****ed up girl why the hell would someone say that just because you have big bust makes no sense at all. Just don't understand the people in this world. Thank you. You're still beautiful no matter what!

Thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to me to hear you say that! 🥰 you're beautiful too and I you're really kind ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest