The Student Room Group

I fancy my teacher

I have a crush on my teacher :frown: I'm an 18 year old girl in sixth form and I don't even know why I like her. :frown: help pls
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!
Reply 2
Original post by Ellamayooo
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!

And what? Do you think I'm making this to entertain you, Ellamayooo? I'm posting about something that's on my mind, not sure how that links to whether you've seen it or not :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on my teacher :frown: I'm an 18 year old girl in sixth form and I don't even know why I like her. :frown: help pls

Do you not have homework kiddo?
You should probably stop crushing, it’s only going to make matters worse. Why don’t you find someone to talk to, so you can gradually switch focus from her?
Reply 5
And what? Do you think I'm making this to entertain you, Ellamayooo? I'm posting about something that's on my mind, not sure how that links to whether you've seen it or not :smile:

i think its normal that you like your teacher , im a 17 year old girl and like my bio teacher he's 52 :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Do you not have homework kiddo?

Nah not for today ^_^
Reply 7
Original post by CaptainDuckie
You should probably stop crushing, it’s only going to make matters worse. Why don’t you find someone to talk to, so you can gradually switch focus from her?

I can't rly help it since I'm in her class lmao
Reply 8
Original post by hibam
i think its normal that you like your teacher , im a 17 year old girl and like my bio teacher he's 52 :smile:

Lmaooo yess u get it. Although she's not that old, she's in her late 20s I think
I can't rly help it since I'm in her class lmao

Maybe talk to someone in authority, and tell them this. So they can arrange something for you. There’s not much you can do, unfortunately.
(edited 3 years ago)

If that was your intention m’dear, it failed o so miserably. It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that entertained is not how I am feeling as of current.

And besides, I think you know as well as the rest of us, nothing can come of this crush 🤷🏻
If that was your intention m’dear, it failed o so miserably. It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that entertained is not how I am feeling as of current.

And besides, I think you know as well as the rest of us, nothing can come of this crush 🤷🏻

Didn't ask. I never expect anything to happen with her hence why I wrote 'help' to get over it.
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!

your now so brutal ella what happened to ellaswords:biggrin:
You know a lot of us have been there but I think it’s also looking up to them and admiring them. Teachers are an influential part of our lives -we see them every day. I think a lot of times when I’ve thought I was ‘crushing’ on a teacher, it wasn’t in a sexual way at all but more in a ‘I wish we could be friends’ sort of way. I don’t know if that’s sort of what it’s like for you? :smile:
It’s common. I had a crush on my politics teacher but when I left for uni the crush went away . It’s hard I get it and there’s not much you can do without risking your teachers job and ruining their life which I’m sure you don’t want hun. Try to distract yourself . Maybe start dating ? For me I got over it pretty quickly when I started dating . Having a crush on your teacher is like having a crush on a celeb except you see one everyday and the other is out of reach which makes it harder I know. Hopefully it will get easier for you which it will don’t worry xxx
Forget her, finish school and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending