The Student Room Group

Mum made me cry

My mum made me*cry*yesterday and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over**now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her**and not I'm crying again* She was giving me driving lessons in her car and I couldn't reverse park into a bay even after trying 5 times and I started crying and acting moody towards her and she said she couldn't teach me anymore and good luck to any instructor who attempts to teach me and I said well maybe your just a rubbish teacher and drove home
it's u. u are being petty.

My mum does this all the time, in fact loads of parents I know do this...
Reply 2
Original post by deadroseex
it's u. u are being petty.

My mum does this all the time, in fact loads of parents I know do this...

She said to my dad saying that im mad and crazy im not mentally sane, I've been telling you this for so long she's not right in the head. Then starts calling me bitter and sadistic and mopey and kept going on about how I wasn't mentally right 'up there'. I can't help that I'm a sensitive person and cry easily
Parents are usually not the best people to teach their children how to drive.
Original post by Anonymous
She said to my dad saying that im mad and crazy im not mentally sane, I've been telling you this for so long she's not right in the head. Then starts calling me bitter and sadistic and mopey and kept going on about how I wasn't mentally right 'up there'. I can't help that I'm a sensitive person and cry easily

You could have added that above!

I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe it was just in the moment? She probably didn't mean it, and if she did ask her about it.
Reply 5
Original post by deadroseex
You could have added that above!

I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe it was just in the moment? She probably didn't mean it, and if she did ask her about it.

She kept changing the subject
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV123
Parents are usually not the best people to teach their children how to drive.

Did your parents teach you when you were learning?
Reply 7
I can't stop crying I don't know what to do I can't go to her and talk about it because she'll see that I've been crying and tell me off for crying because I cry too much
my mum does this to me and honestly i just deal with it. it’s horrible; it makes you feel like dirt and you want to cry all the time. just ignore it - at least that’s what i do.
Did your parents teach you when you were learning?

My mum tried to teach my brother and she got very stressed and started to shout at him. Parents are too invested and instructors should have a certain temperament - you’ll fare much better with a proper instructor. Your mum was in the wrong, but she’s human and you shouldn’t take what she said to heart. You’ll be fine.
My mum tried to teach my brother and she got very stressed and started to shout at him. Parents are too invested and instructors should have a certain temperament - you’ll fare much better with a proper instructor. Your mum was in the wrong, but she’s human and you shouldn’t take what she said to heart. You’ll be fine.

Yes
Original post by chryssucks
my mum does this to me and honestly i just deal with it. it’s horrible; it makes you feel like dirt and you want to cry all the time. just ignore it - at least that’s what i do.

Reported
Reported

wha-
Reported

Why?
Original post by chryssucks
wha-

I've reported my mum to school
Why?

Because she upset me
Because she upset me

Every one upsets everyone, but no one tells evertime. You should tell if it’s abuse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending