The Student Room Group

University choices

I’ve just applied for psychology and counselling studies at Brighton, Leeds Trinity, Chichester, Greenwich and Solent. I’ve always wanted to go Brighton but have heard it’s not so good. Which uni do you think is bet out of these in terms of social life and accommodation?
Original post by dharmughh
I’ve just applied for psychology and counselling studies at Brighton, Leeds Trinity, Chichester, Greenwich and Solent. I’ve always wanted to go Brighton but have heard it’s not so good. Which uni do you think is bet out of these in terms of social life and accommodation?

Congratulations on submitting your application! On the Leeds Trinity forum page, we have links to our accommodation and Life in Leeds pages - or have a look at them both here!

Accommodation
Leeds Culture
Hi there @dharmughh :ciao:

I know you’re probably looking for a student’s opinion but as an ex student I thought I might be able to help.
Brighton is an extremely active social hub, with a variety of events organised throughout the year by the Student Union, we also offer several societies you can join. This is a great way to meet fellow students or just to try something new. You can take a look at what the options are here.

In terms of Brighton as a place I’d recommend checking out this post that a member of our accommodation team created, it’s about all of the amazing places you can go and visit in Brighton including some really nice restaurants and bars, you can read this here.

If you would like to check out what the accommodation looks like, you can do so here

I hope this is helpful and if you have any questions please get in touch. Good luck with your applications! :h:

Bex Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending