The Student Room Group

Strange sleep

Lately I’ve been waking up to strange noises about 5 times at night. I’m not superstitious I am religious so I’m looking for a rational explanation. My sibbling has been having bad sleep too . We all eat healthy and excercise and we aren’t stressed so like ?!? I probably need to elaborate but if I eloborate I’ll be here for a while so just ask questions.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lately I’ve been waking up to strange noises about 5 times at night. I’m not superstitious I am religious so I’m looking for a rational explanation. My sibbling has been having bad sleep too . We all eat healthy and excercise and we aren’t stressed so like ?!? I probably need to elaborate but if I eloborate I’ll be here for a while so just ask questions.

could be djinns,
Reply 2
You mean you don't know what are those noises? Are you the only one who can hear them?
Reply 3
Original post by Abeer37
You mean you don't know what are those noises? Are you the only one who can hear them?

Basically this goes way back I used to be a kid and it was a summer so me and my siblings would sleep on a big bed Cause why not and my disco globe fell from a secure place all the way down not even like straight down to an angle . I’m not a believer of this crazy paranormal stuff so I assumed it was the wind for my satasfication even though windows weee closed after making sure I wasn’t dreaming . My mom heard and came and picked it up. I have stories like these from my previous house and I don’t pay attention to them cause it was over the years and inconsistent and everyone has stories like these such as footballs rolling and dropping I assumed it was the wind somehow . Fast forward a few years sometimes I hear whistling I assume it’s an owl and go back to bed sometimes I hear tapping or thuds I go back to bed and think nothing of it as it’s incosistent but now it’s been happening for a week consistently to me and my sibblings. We have happy homes and a good vibe here . I also found a correlation that it happens more when I don’t pray I’m not religious crazy but there’s definitely a link . Its like I don’t belive in this stuff but now like I 5% do
Reply 4
Original post by qwertuyuyuy
could be djinns,

Lol my friend wouldn’t stop talking about her crazy experience with them and she was like how are u the only one not scared in this classroom. The irony
they do exist lol. disney stole the idea and made a "genie" which comes from the word djinn.
before we go to sleep in my household we read some stuff, and i guess that helps. tho you wont understand if i tell you more lol.
Reply 6
Basically this goes way back I used to be a kid and it was a summer so me and my siblings would sleep on a big bed Cause why not and my disco globe fell from a secure place all the way down not even like straight down to an angle . I’m not a believer of this crazy paranormal stuff so I assumed it was the wind for my satasfication even though windows weee closed after making sure I wasn’t dreaming . My mom heard and came and picked it up. I have stories like these from my previous house and I don’t pay attention to them cause it was over the years and inconsistent and everyone has stories like these such as footballs rolling and dropping I assumed it was the wind somehow . Fast forward a few years sometimes I hear whistling I assume it’s an owl and go back to bed sometimes I hear tapping or thuds I go back to bed and think nothing of it as it’s incosistent but now it’s been happening for a week consistently to me and my sibblings. We have happy homes and a good vibe here . I also found a correlation that it happens more when I don’t pray I’m not religious crazy but there’s definitely a link . Its like I don’t belive in this stuff but now like I 5% do

I’ve been smelling a really bad burning smell but it happens to me sometimes cause I have sinusitis. But it’s awful
I’ve been smelling a really bad burning smell but it happens to me sometimes cause I have sinusitis. But it’s awful

no no no no. that is a sign lol. you deffo should be careful. foul smell are associated with djinn, BUT you might just have corona who knows.
Reply 8
they do exist lol. disney stole the idea and made a "genie" which comes from the word djinn.
before we go to sleep in my household we read some stuff, and i guess that helps. tho you wont understand if i tell you more lol.

I probably should there’s just too many concidences that make a skeptic like me change my view. I’ve been smelling an awful burning smell the same time this started and I wrote it off as sinusitis
Reply 9
no no no no. that is a sign lol. you deffo should be careful. foul smell are associated with djinn, BUT you might just have corona who knows.

Nah I live with ppl they would have caught it . I’ve had it before and I get headaches and lathargy . I haven’t left the house in a while. I also wake up to a body ache bruh I’m genuinely scared now
I probably should there’s just too many concidences that make a skeptic like me change my view. I’ve been smelling an awful burning smell the same time this started and I wrote it off as sinusitis

tho djinn dont just attack you, they need reasons unless its an ifrit.
tho djinn dont just attack you, they need reasons unless its an ifrit.

I’m a noob explain
I’m a noob explain

Ngl thought this just happened to Muslims
Ngl thought this just happened to Muslims

it might be boring
basically, djinns are another creation made from "smokeless fire" so they are hurt by water. that's why we dont pee in bushes or spit randomly.
they can see us, we cant see them + they are super weird looking so its for the best lol
they also have religions. like some are Christians some are Muslim some bhuddist you get it. (satan is also from the djinn species)
they dont usually interact with humans

there are tribes.

some try to live in human houses.
some come for revenge if you hurt them
they can hurt anyone, but its highly unlikely. tho there are type.

one type is passive, just lives in your house.
one type is a demon and it will hurt you (rare)
there are more type no as important.

btw they can transform, usually into snakes but can imitates your relatives.
could be djinns,

no it isn't, so can u please shut up and stop spreading asian witch talk
Original post by xandra_sky
no it isn't, so can u please shut up and stop spreading asian witch talk

apologies.
it might be boring
basically, djinns are another creation made from "smokeless fire" so they are hurt by water. that's why we dont pee in bushes or spit randomly.
they can see us, we cant see them + they are super weird looking so its for the best lol
they also have religions. like some are Christians some are Muslim some bhuddist you get it. (satan is also from the djinn species)
they dont usually interact with humans

there are tribes.

some try to live in human houses.
some come for revenge if you hurt them
they can hurt anyone, but its highly unlikely. tho there are type.

one type is passive, just lives in your house.
one type is a demon and it will hurt you (rare)
there are more type no as important.

btw they can transform, usually into snakes but can imitates your relatives.

Cool story . Do they make noises? last summer I went downstairs to eat cause I was hungry at night I always do cause I have a fast metabolism. my bin lid open and Close and I heard laughter . 3 people high pitched voices it was like 2 am I assumed it was nothing and slept . I feel like most people in my house don’t notice this stuff except my siblings because they aren’t attentive I’m extremely attentive and I i pick up things quickly even in my sleep. Idk this all seems weird and concidential at the same time I also feel like people wouldn’t belive me cause I’m a skeptic and it’s sounds so fake
Cool story . Do they make noises? last summer I went downstairs to eat cause I was hungry at night I always do cause I have a fast metabolism. my bin lid open and Close and I heard laughter . 3 people high pitched voices it was like 2 am I assumed it was nothing and slept . I feel like most people in my house don’t notice this stuff except my siblings because they aren’t attentive I’m extremely attentive and I i pick up things quickly even in my sleep. Idk this all seems weird and concidential at the same time I also feel like people wouldn’t belive me cause I’m a skeptic and it’s sounds so fake

I don’t think it’s jinn or something harmful but I’m still confused. Thanks for help
I don’t think it’s jinn or something harmful but I’m still confused. Thanks for help

hey dw, mabye i gave you the wrong info.

i used be scared of so much,

nothing has even touched in my 18 years of living, which makes me confident.
I once accidentally peed behind a graveyard bush. Started experiencing paranormal like instances afterwards. To a point where I saw an enormous shadow like being look over me when I woke up while my bed was shaking and some body grabbed my legs from underneath. I also saw somebody looking at me from a cupboard in my bathroom. I saw a little girl hang her self. I also felt a hand touch my shoulder in the bath while I was washing my face. The door was locked. Every morning at fair, there is a shadow like being sitting on the corner of my bed. I've moved on from those experiences though now. Life is a lot calmer now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending