The Student Room Group

I can't shower quickly enough

It takes me anywhere between 20- 30 minutes to shower and the whole ordeal is depressive.

Has anyone any ideas in how to shower quicker while still doing so effectively?

How can I get as clean as possible in the shortest amount of time?

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

What on earth are you doing that takes so long? I can shower in a few minutes.
What exactly are you doing in the shower?
It only takes me that long if I'm washing my hair and shaving my legs...
Original post by Dhjctiv
It takes me anywhere between 20- 30 minutes to shower and the whole ordeal is depressive.

Thank you.

SAME! I take 20 minutes, and I don't even wash my hair. :frown:
So, if you aren't washing hair or shaving legs etc, what are you doing? Do you have a weedy shower? Do you have OCD and have to scrub every inch of your body?
Original post by Dhjctiv

Thank you.

Its nice to take long shower, can be quite easy to switch off in them and chill.

But to say you cant take shorter is nonsense. Id say you can probably scrub your body, wash your hair and rinse in 5 minutes if you wanted to.
If you're washing ur hair- shampoo first, rinse and then apply ur conditioner clip up ur hair so its out the way- wait idek if ur a guy or a girl haha
then get those exfoliating gloves- not one, two! don't use a loofah
Use a shower gel and scrub away as quick as u can
rinse off and towel dry
Lotion/oil urself up

done!!
take a cold shower you would want to get out of the shower as quick as possible. i shave, wash my hair, shave, wash body only taking 10 minutes.it used to 30 minutes.
Original post by Nautilus
So, if you aren't washing hair or shaving legs etc, what are you doing? Do you have a weedy shower? Do you have OCD and have to scrub every inch of your body?

I’m not the OP, but I need advice too haha, I take longer than 30mins and yeah I do have OCD with the scrubbing lol
What do you do in the shower? Masturbate?
Lol I take an hour
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Lol I take an hour

hahaha same
Original post by Anonymous
hahaha same

:five: everyone thinks I’m exaggerating but it’s so hard to make it shorter lol
Bruh I just read that back and now it sounds dirty :lol:
😂😂😂
Reply 16
Im not sure what advise you expect anyone here to give you, the answer is to stop taking so long. If you just stare off at a wall in a trance, then stop doing that. Or if you scour your scalp and it takes forever, use less shampoo.
Reply 17
I like to have long showers but do your front, back, legs and head and it takes a few minutes. How are you unable to be less than 20?
oh yeah😭😂 alhumdulilah
Just give urself 'x' mins instead and try to stick to it. Put a timer tht rings rlly loudly? idk.

Quick Reply

Latest