The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

whats the first thing you say to a girl
Reply 2
Original post by jovknerd77
whats the first thing you say to a girl

I use to get matches but I don’t anymore nothing works they just flake or waste time sucks I’ll be single and alone forever
Original post by Makalitu
I use to get matches but I don’t anymore nothing works they just flake or waste time sucks I’ll be single and alone forever

this gives me the male pick me attitude :// girls get rejected too the same way you have, i got rejected for so long. literally just be patient, no one owes you a romantic relationship and they take time to build
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
this gives me the male pick me attitude :// girls get rejected too the same way you have, i got rejected for so long. literally just be patient, no one owes you a romantic relationship and they take time to build

I don’t care what women owe or don’t owe man I made a thread pretending to be a woman complaining about men so don’t give me that rubbish
I don’t care what women owe or don’t owe man I made a thread pretending to be a woman complaining about men so don’t give me that rubbish

pardon?
do u go to school, uni, college or anything? or do u like work a job? from my experience those are the best places to build your confidence by practising flirting / talking to girls (i know that sounds kinda bad but its true). would you say youre not confident? are you not confident of the way you look or is it a more mental thing?

its easier for a man to be rejected than a girl to be rejected
its easier for a man to be rejected than a girl to be rejected

can you elaborate? it wasn’t about ease of rejection - more so that everyone gets rejected all the time, and moaning about it doesn’t fix ur problems and makes you less attractive
Reply 9
do u go to school, uni, college or anything? or do u like work a job? from my experience those are the best places to build your confidence by practising flirting / talking to girls (i know that sounds kinda bad but its true). would you say youre not confident? are you not confident of the way you look or is it a more mental thing?

Nooo I don’t
Reply 10
can you elaborate? it wasn’t about ease of rejection - more so that everyone gets rejected all the time, and moaning about it doesn’t fix ur problems and makes you less attractive

Neither does anything else I’ve tried man
Nooo I don’t

Sounds like you need to get out more...after this pandemic calms down
Neither does anything else I’ve tried man

dude, just take ur time and lower ur expectations. relationships happen when u least expect it from my experience
Reply 13
dude, just take ur time and lower ur expectations. relationships happen when u least expect it from my experience

They don’t I’ve been single all my life and I’m 23 think about that not one girlfriend lmao lmao
They don’t I’ve been single all my life and I’m 23 think about that not one girlfriend lmao lmao

it doesnt matter about your age and how many gfs youve had. thats irrelevant. its most likely your attitude or the way you come across because you seem to be turning down all our suggestions and saying nothing ever works. if youre not willing to try then why did you make a thread?
Reply 15
Original post by BluMoon06
it doesnt matter about your age and how many gfs youve had. thats irrelevant. its most likely your attitude or the way you come across because you seem to be turning down all our suggestions and saying nothing ever works. if youre not willing to try then why did you make a thread?

No attitude don’t cause good or bad things to happen attitude depends of your life experiences

there’s no rush to be in a relationship, it’s fine to be 23 and never have been in a relationship
Reply 17
there’s no rush to be in a relationship, it’s fine to be 23 and never have been in a relationship

I’m 23 and a loner
No attitude don’t cause good or bad things to happen attitude depends of your life experiences

attitudes do matter - it’s like if you go for a job. you won’t get hired if you have a bad attitude yk?

yes it does. ive been through a lot too but you dont see me moping about hating life. why? because i changed my attitude, changed the way i saw things. its possible to do youve just got to try

Latest

Trending

Trending