The Student Room Group

Why are far right men and women so hard to date

It's so tough having an emotionally and physically fulfilling relationship with them. It's not even the politics, it's just the excessive , overbearing behaviour and refusal to understand or hear other people's opinions out.

Have you had any success as I haven't?
Boy, if you think you have it bad dating far-right men/women, you should try being an immigrant and doing it.
I think that's just arrogance as a personality trait to be honest. Arrogance manifests strongly at both far-directions of political belief, I suppose it just comes with the act of pushing any belief to the 'far'. :dontknow:
Why are mirror trolls so uncreative??
Far right?
because they have extreme opinions which they hold in strong regard

and such opinions are unlikely to mesh with moderates - it's like putting dynamite in a lock when you could just find the right key
Why do we live in a society that oppresses alpha males like myself? Sainsbury's telling me to cook my chicken and apparently I can't eat eggs raw either because of "salmonella" everyone knows the oven companies are lying to us, wake up people we don't need no infrared radiation near our foodstuffs
Original post by JD & COKE
Far right?

basically far people are snowflakes
Accusatory, convinced that they have a monopoly on truth & virtue, egotistical, vicious, foul tempered, loudmouthed, often habitually thuggish or criminal, frequently seek to convert others, embrace toxic conspiracy theories/dishonest victim centric agendas and almost zero tolerance for alternative opinions & perspectives (even amongst each other).

The far left are generally quite similar.
Extremes, fringe and militants elements within the political spectrum are best avoided.
Right, left, nationalist, religious, animal rights, anti-abortion and all other identity politics obsessed.

I've dated guys from all over the political spectrum- uk, usa, india and ireland.
My first relationship was with a dup member.
My longest relationship with a nra & aipac supporting republican who would be one of the earliest new yorkers not on the trump org payroll to embrace the maga agenda in 2016.
Original post by -Imperator-
Boy, if you think you have it bad dating far-right men/women, you should try being an immigrant and doing it.

Some of the most venomous or fanatical far right supporting individuals are immigrants that have spent less than a decade in Britain.
Many of whom have come to the uk for a sinister purpose connected to their far right politics.
Seeking to export their foul ideology, attract a large scale following among the british youth or been sent to replace a jailed uk far right figure/recruit for overseas groups keen to grow an international presence and tightly coordinate fringe chapters across continents.
I can think of a number of reasons. Firstly, I find such beliefs appalling & in my case as I'm mixed race, bisexual & with liberal views on most issues I'm sure they'd hate me just for existing. Also a lot of guys who follow far right ideas tend to fall into several categories; pathetic incel neckbeards, violent thugs or low IQ uneducated types. As for far right women, I think there's very few of them involved in these movements & since the far right also has a strong element of misogyny I think any women who are into this must have serious issues.

Original post by Anonymous
basically far people are snowflakes

Exactly. This goes for extremes of any belief- people with extreme views usually show the same intolerance to people who don't share their beliefs & have the same tendency to get outraged over minor things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending