The Student Room Group

Can precum over a cloth inside vagina make me pregnant

I have had dry sex with thin pajama on and my bf alnost penetrated me with his ****... I think he had precum on my cloth.
So is it possible that the pre *** could pass through the pajama and enter into my vagina. And eventually get me pregnant. It was about 6 days ago and i had vaginal discharges since yesterday for about today evening.

Also tell me can i drop the pregnancy after a month, if yes, then what is the procedure.

Scroll to see replies

If semen/sperm entered the vagina, yes there is a possibility you could get pregnant.

For information about dropping pregnancies and procedures involved with it, it’s best to speak to your GP or a suited Healthcare Professional.
Vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence which happens to all women and can be caused by several things from ovulation to arousal.
The likelihood of you being pregnant are very slim.

Wait for your period to come, if it’s late, do a pregnancy test. If it’s positive, think about what you want to do. Keep the baby, give it up for adoption or abort. All these options are fine and do not feel bad for choosing any of them - you have to do what’s right for you.
Reply 4
I don't think so.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
The likelihood of you being pregnant are very slim.

Wait for your period to come, if it’s late, do a pregnancy test. If it’s positive, think about what you want to do. Keep the baby, give it up for adoption or abort. All these options are fine and do not feel bad for choosing any of them - you have to do what’s right for you.

Is it possible to avoid pregnancy after a month with medicines?
Reply 6
Original post by DiamondDia
If semen/sperm entered the vagina, yes there is a possibility you could get pregnant.

For information about dropping pregnancies and procedures involved with it, it’s best to speak to your GP or a suited Healthcare Professional.

It was precum not semen, and i was wearing a pajama. So is it possible for the precum to enter my vagina through the pajama if little was on it from the outside.
Reply 7
Original post by akragas
I don't think so.

Should i wait for my next period. Shouldn't it be too late to avoid pregnancy after a month.
Can it be avoided after a month with medicines, if in case i miss my period.
It was precum not semen, and i was wearing a pajama. So is it possible for the precum to enter my vagina through the pajama if little was on it from the outside.

“Precum” COULD still contain sperm, the amount would vary if your boyfriend had recently ejaculated as well. If the fabric with the precum pushed against your vagina and allowed the precum to go in, you COULD get pregnant though it would be a VERY slim chance. It’s best to wait until the window of menstruation, if you miss your period, take a pregnancy test and then whatever result you get, you take action from then on there. <3
Pyjamas *

And depends on the material of the pyjamas man👍

What sort of medicines?
It seems very unlikely you're pregnant.

If you are, abortion is legal in the UK well past a month (although I'm not sure why you'd wait that long to find out) - you'll have to speak to a doctor about that.
Should i wait for my next period. Shouldn't it be too late to avoid pregnancy after a month.

You can’t “avoid” it after a month, you’d have to get an abortion if you wanted to get rid of it and you’d have to speak to a doctor about that. You can help yourself “avoid” it within a few days of whenever you thought you got pregnant with a plan B pill though but that’s not even 100%. If you’re going to become sexually active then get on some birth control or use condoms, or both, to most reliably avoid pregnancy. That being said the chances of you being pregnant from that activity are slim, but if you’re worried take a test in a couple weeks.

What sort of medicines?

Original post by RambleAmple
You can’t “avoid” it after a month, you’d have to get an abortion if you wanted to get rid of it and you’d have to speak to a doctor about that. You can help yourself “avoid” it within a few days of whenever you thought you got pregnant with a plan B pill though but that’s not even 100%. If you’re going to become sexually active then get on some birth control or use condoms, or both, to most reliably avoid pregnancy. That being said the chances of you being pregnant from that activity are slim, but if you’re worried take a test in a couple weeks.

Is there any chances to abort after a month with the help of medicines.

Yes. You can abort up to 23 weeks and 6 days in the UK

Why don't you just take a pregnancy test?
It is very unlikely. I would try not to worry. If you are that worried then take a pregnancy test if your period doesn't come.
Original post by Qxi.xli
Why don't you just take a pregnancy test?

It's too early for a pregnancy test, need to wait 2-3 weeks before you can do a pregnancy test or until you've missed your period.

Yes it's called a medical abortion and abortions can be done until 24 weeks of pregnancy in the UK, but you'd have to go to a doctor to get the medicines. You can look it up on the NHS website, it can be done confidentially if that's what you're worried about.
Original post by howitoughttobe
It's too early for a pregnancy test, need to wait 2-3 weeks before you can do a pregnancy test or until you've missed your period.

oh ok, didn't know that lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending