The Student Room Group

What is your pet peeve when dating someone?

What is your pet peeve when dating someone?
Reply 1
Not exclusive to dating, but I hate when someone can't sustain interesting conversations
One sided conversations
Clinginess and jealousy. Don't get into a relationship with someone you don't trust cos jealousy and clinginess are extremely damaging and very irritating to people who have given you no reason to be jealous or clingy (and if they have, dump them don't stay in toxic relationship and make it even worse).

Just realised... this isn't a pet peeve but I don't care about minor problems lol
(edited 2 years ago)
one-sidedness. like im the one trying but the other person is distant/clearly messaging other people/not super into me. or takes ages to reply and doesnt put any effort into messaging/coming up with things to do. i think this is pretty common tho :mad:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by EU Yakov
one-sidedness. like im the one trying but the other person is distant/clearly messaging other people/not super into me. or takes ages to reply and doesnt put any effort into messaging/coming up with things to do. i think this is pretty common tho :mad:

then they're not into you, why r u dating...
Original post by Kovalensky
then they're not into you, why r u dating...

it dropped off pretty quick after that point. but it's something that starts sneaking up, it's not something that's apparent from day 0 you know
Reply 7
If they prioritise their timetable above mine. This includes rescheduling all the time, cancel at the last min without a valid reason, always late, expect me to be free whenever they are free etc
-Not prioritising hygiene
-When they claim to be Muslim but don't know how to pray
-Being too cocky
-Excessive use of makeup
-Being rude to their parents
-Talking too much
-Staying on the Snapchat chat while I'm typing (This is creepy)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending