The Student Room Group

Which girl is more attractive?

Wondering what ppl find more attractive. A) A girl with a beautiful face (7 or more/10), an amazing figure, a bland sense of style and a really boring personality, or B) A girl with an unattractive face (say, 3 or 4/10), an equally amazing figure, great style, and an amazing, attractive personality.

Second question: if you picked A, can B ever be attractive? Would you ever pick her over A in any circumstance? Might you find her attractive, even if you wouldn't pick her over A given the choice? Would you consider giving her a chance or nah?

Just curious so honest answers of any type are welcome!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Initial attraction would be for girl A, assuming I didn't know either of them at all, if once getting to know them I might swing more towards girl B, however it would come down to how well I got on with either of them to make a proper assessment.
If I were to walk past them outside I’d say A, but if I were to have a conversation with both of them then I’d say B. I can’t stand dry/boring people
Reply 3
Both would do ok
Reply 4
Gal Gadot is the most beautiful
The looks reel you in and the personality keeps you in...
Original post by Anonymous
Wondering what ppl find more attractive. A) A girl with a beautiful face (7 or more/10), an amazing figure, a bland sense of style and a really boring personality, or B) A girl with an unattractive face (say, 3 or 4/10), an equally amazing figure, great style, and an amazing, attractive personality.

Second question: if you picked A, can B ever be attractive? Would you ever pick her over A in any circumstance? Might you find her attractive, even if you wouldn't pick her over A given the choice? Would you consider giving her a chance or nah?

Idk I feel like her personality u can work on but looks not rlly
girl B
Reply 8

The looks reel you in and the personality keeps you in...

I agree with this person. If I were walking by someone then I would choose B because I don't give a flying f*** about looks I care about the personality and how they treat others.

They would both meet my minimum requirements in the looks department because they both have amazing figures.
A more attractive face on top of that would be a bonus, but not necessary for me to be very motivated to want to make love with either of them.

The bland sense of style is a slight advantage over the great style. As it shows more confidence / more level headed / less bothered about following people.

The "really boring personality." I've never met anyone with a really boring personality. What I have met are people that are unadventurous. Or neurotic. Or too wedded to their routines. Is that what you mean by "really boring personality?"
If you mean that they don't come across as being the life and soul of the party, then that doesn't make them boring. It's makes them generous in terms of them letting others hog the limelight.

So, I would pick A, if she's willing to go on adventures, but just happens to be relatively reserved.
And I'd pick B, if A was a stick in the mud that never wanted to go anywhere or do anything.
It’s all subjective and down to opinion. If even your example is true , depends on context so it’s hard to tell. A would be most people’s choice if they are young and immature. B would be more popular as you mature and get older
I would pick a 5/10 with an amazing personality than a 10/10 model with the personality of a donkey. People who go after looks are just morons and find themselves on tinder every month finding someone else while their mates are settled down thinking about marriage or kids.

Hope that helps.
I think people tend to assume that 4 = uggo territory but that's objectively wrong. Would probably go with B.
No girl is boring, so I would say A is not that into you if she is being uninteresting with you.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
They would both meet my minimum requirements in the looks department because they both have amazing figures.
A more attractive face on top of that would be a bonus, but not necessary for me to be very motivated to want to make love with either of them.

The bland sense of style is a slight advantage over the great style. As it shows more confidence / more level headed / less bothered about following people.

The "really boring personality." I've never met anyone with a really boring personality. What I have met are people that are unadventurous. Or neurotic. Or too wedded to their routines. Is that what you mean by "really boring personality?"
If you mean that they don't come across as being the life and soul of the party, then that doesn't make them boring. It's makes them generous in terms of them letting others hog the limelight.

So, I would pick A, if she's willing to go on adventures, but just happens to be relatively reserved.
And I'd pick B, if A was a stick in the mud that never wanted to go anywhere or do anything.

Original post by young.one
No girl is boring, so I would say A is not that into you if she is being uninteresting with you.

Hmm by boring I mostly meant having a dull personality with no chat, bad humour etc. The kind of person who replies with one word answers and never has anything to say, can't make a funny joke, no opinions on anything etc. (and yes there are definitely girls like this, and yes there are definitely boring girls!). I didn't really have the adventurous/unadventurous aspect of boringness in mind - I suppose that's a new question in itself! Like, would you rather date a hilarious, lovely, charismatic girl who has a great personality but never wants to do anything, or a girl who is super dull company but always down for whatever adventure you desire?
Hmm by boring I mostly meant having a dull personality with no chat, bad humour etc. The kind of person who replies with one word answers and never has anything to say, can't make a funny joke, no opinions on anything etc. (and yes there are definitely girls like this, and yes there are definitely boring girls!). I didn't really have the adventurous/unadventurous aspect of boringness in mind - I suppose that's a new question in itself! Like, would you rather date a hilarious, lovely, charismatic girl who has a great personality but never wants to do anything, or a girl who is super dull company but always down for whatever adventure you desire?

That's very easy to answer. I'd rather be with woman that is always down for adventure that is what you think is super dull company. I would get too frustrated by the woman with the great personality that never wanted to do anything.
And I would never be bored with a woman that always willing to go on adventures. We'd be having too much fun going on adventures.

Every woman that I've met that answered with one word answers and didn't have anything to say and who didn't make funny jokes nor express opinions turned out to be interesting enough and enjoyable enough to be with once I got to know them well enough.

It takes two to tango. It takes two to have a conversation. If someone isn't having a proper conversation with me, it's at least as much down to me as them.

OP, are you girl B?
I think you would not be to convince people whatever you say about A.
Humans, most of the time, always go for people they find attractive, at first. You can say A is a 10/10, which means would be considered conventionally attractive. But I can tell you that some people might see and not be attracted to her. Beauty is subjective.
Also, as I said before, most people will go for what they find physical attractive at first. But generally (at least for those who value themselves) as soon as they find out that A do not have a good personality, they will move on. You can lie to yourself and say you can change someone's personality (like those women who like to go for bad toxic men); at the end of the day, it is not possible.
Also, if you met two men: A is a really handsome man, gorgeous, quite tall, and muscular (not too much) knows how to seduce women, charismatic, charming, gorgeous eyes and smile, but has a bad personality.
B is a quite skinny man, neither too short nor tall, nothing exceptional about his look, he might be considered as a 5/10 or even below, has no experience with women and that makes him not confident, even shy with women. Though, he has a really good personality, respectful, selfless and all.
Of course, at first your choice will be A.

I am a girl, and the dull personality with no chat and one word responses, bad humour is in fact not a dull personality it is a girl that isn't interested in you. This I know for a fact.

It is very annoying when people equate pretty girls with being boring, it isn't the case at all.

What might be a bad or boring, uninteresting personality to you, will be to someone elses taste.

You need to figure out what you value and look for it. Comparing girls like this won't work, good luck tho.
Original post by young.one
I am a girl, and the dull personality with no chat and one word responses, bad humour is in fact not a dull personality it is a girl that isn't interested in you. This I know for a fact.

It is very annoying when people equate pretty girls with being boring, it isn't the case at all.

What might be a bad or boring, uninteresting personality to you, will be to someone elses taste.

You need to figure out what you value and look for it. Comparing girls like this won't work, good luck tho.

I like this cuz its true not everybody is the same. every person has an individual taste.

I've never really seen an unattractive face before... The only time is when it's shockingly deformed which is rare anyways.

Truly I go for personality because I'm not a thirsty virgin who gets turned on by every pretty face I see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending