:party:

:party2: :party:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by RazzzBerries
I'm so excited :woo:

And you just can't hide it (no no, no no noooooooooooooo)? :awesome:

:getmecoat:

:colondollar:
im learning about lgbtq as ive never understood it but i feel ready now. i just learned im demipansexual.cool right.also bigender to which is cool theres a name for being a boy and a girl gender wise
Original post by Anonymous
im learning about lgbtq as ive never understood it but i feel ready now. i just learned im demipansexual.cool right.also bigender to which is cool theres a name for being a boy and a girl gender wise

That's great. Is this something you've recently realised or feelings that you've had a while but not had a name for? Glad you're learning about it :smile:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
That's great. Is this something you've recently realised or feelings that you've had a while but not had a name for? Glad you're learning about it :smile:

gender i mean is confusing me a little but ive had the feelings for a long time a good amount of year since i started growing up more. but im a little stuck as i like the idea of bigender and genderfluid. but ive always felt more like a boy the a girl. (im born female). i get along with guys and relate to them and like the same things they do amd i like their clothes more. but as much as i feel very like a guy i dont want to change down there and go full blown trans as i do like some girl things like every now and then i go through a jewelry phase or i will want to wear more pink. i also love animals and nature and thats more girly thing. so thats another reason i dont want to change is i still feel like a tiny part of me is a girl but were talking 5%. like ive thought abput gping trans many time but its like what if i change my mind which im bound to do. so thats why i prefer the idea of bigender or genderfluid but i camt decide between the 2
Original post by BurstingBubbles

feelings ive had for a while. gender is a bit more trickier. as i feel so like a guy (born female) but i dont want to be trans. i dont want to change incase i change my mind.i behave,same interest as a guy.enjoy their company more amd get along more.love there clothes more as there just comfier and i even have a deep voice for a girl.like i could get away with being a guy as my voice is high enough to be a girls but deep enough to get away with being a guy.thing is i do go through what i call a girly phase where suddenly i will like my jewelry and girlier clothing and i have always loved dancing l,nature and animals just as much as i love football and gaming. so i wouodnt want to change even though i feel like im 95% a guy and 5% a girl.i like the idea of gender fluid and bigender but i cant decide which one i prefer and fits.better for what i want
gender i mean is confusing me a little but ive had the feelings for a long time a good amount of year since i started growing up more. but im a little stuck as i like the idea of bigender and genderfluid. but ive always felt more like a boy the a girl. (im born female). i get along with guys and relate to them and like the same things they do amd i like their clothes more. but as much as i feel very like a guy i dont want to change down there and go full blown trans as i do like some girl things like every now and then i go through a jewelry phase or i will want to wear more pink. i also love animals and nature and thats more girly thing. so thats another reason i dont want to change is i still feel like a tiny part of me is a girl but were talking 5%. like ive thought abput gping trans many time but its like what if i change my mind which im bound to do. so thats why i prefer the idea of bigender or genderfluid but i camt decide between the 2

btw sorry for double tsr went weird and started lagging
I'm bisexual and I'm sick of all this pride and crap I really don't give a

That's completely fair enough as that's how you feel. A lot of people in the community like pride as a time to celebrate but also to raise awareness too :yep:
hi guys
Oooh gay pride. Yasss queens :donut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending