The Student Room Group

Why do boys look worse in photos

All the boys I've come across in real life, look decent, then I go on their instagrams and they look worse in the photos. Also the same for youtube videos. I see a male youtuber, go on their instagram profiles and find that they look worse in the pictures than in the video. It's not even just a little bit worse, it's almost like 2 different people. Are boys just **** at taking photos of themselves
I think because there’s more time to judge.
If you saw a guy in person, you’re not really going to be evaluating him as you’d do with pictures.

I would also say it depends on the guy. Some guys genuinely just can’t take pictures.
(edited 2 years ago)
Many guys are not photogenic, don't understand the importance of good lighting and never use filters or any photo-editing tools.
Same applies to some girls.
tbh i feel like the people that judge men for "acting gay" are other men. and men clearly care more about the approval of other men than women lmaooo.
Original post by Anonymous
All the boys I've come across in real life, look decent, then I go on their instagrams and they look worse in the photos. Also the same for youtube videos. I see a male youtuber, go on their instagram profiles and find that they look worse in the pictures than in the video. It's not even just a little bit worse, it's almost like 2 different people. Are boys just **** at taking photos of themselves

I on the other hand look very good both in reality and in the photos...
Cos I don't care. lol
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

I think the camera honestly hates me.
not saying i'm male model material or anything but I definitely think I look better IRL than in photos..
Reply 7
Yeah I know it doesn't matter, just a random observation I've made
Asymmetry does us good.
Original post by ANM775
I think the camera honestly hates me.
not saying i'm male model material or anything but I definitely think I look better IRL than in photos..

Never had any issue.
Good on camera and off camera...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending