The Student Room Group

Why are so many guys weak and crying these days

What's happened to the strong tough men all I see today is many guys crying and whinging what the hell has happened?

Scroll to see replies

I blame it on Covid. It's natural to weep following the death of a parent or grandparent or friend. And it's not a sign of weakness to do so.

Although it would be a sign of weakness to keep crying and not move on in a positive way from such a bereavement a year after it happened.

That's the crying.

For the whinging there's always been a proportion of people with a negative outlook. I don't think that has changed over the years.
Leave them to their negativity. Whilst you stay positive and optimistic. Because positivity is more realistic in the UK in 2021. Because our lives in this country today are overwhelmingly neutral to good. There's not that many bad things that happen to us and they don't last long - in general on average.
Anon is the new Crying.
What's happened to the tough and emotionally resilient men who don't abuse anon?
Reply 4
The strong, tough men who were probably also alcoholics?
Original post by Anonymous
What's happened to the strong tough men all I see today is many guys crying and whinging what the hell has happened?

The pressure on men to hide their emotions is slowly disappearing.
Because the idea that men have to be tough etc and woman have to be feminine is getting outdated.

Just like how you see much more masculine woman around.
Reply 7
Because the idea that men have to be tough etc and woman have to be feminine is getting outdated.

Just like how you see much more masculine woman around.

I see myself as a masculine woman
Reply 8
You forgot the question mark. Oh, the pain! :bawling:.
I see myself as a masculine woman

Just out of curiosity do want a man that masculine?

And do you take the lead in the relationship?
Original post by glassalice
What's happened to the tough and emotionally resilient men who don't abuse anon?

TSR cancelled them. Or rather, they cancelled TSR.
Just out of curiosity do want a man that masculine?

And do you take the lead in the relationship?

Yeah I prefer the tough alpha guys
Yeah I prefer the tough alpha guys

Ok nice, but those guys tend to prefer feminine woman.
Ok nice, but those guys tend to prefer feminine woman.

I'm sure some guys like a masculine woman, I rather a guy make the first move anyway
Reply 14
Oh dear…men showing human emotions? What a crime.
I'm sure some guys like a masculine woman, I rather a guy make the first move anyway

and im sure some women like a feminine guy
Tbh I feel the same, seeing a guy cry makes me cringe as a girl. One time I was in the pub with my friends and this guy who occasionally tags along suddenly said no one likes him and he wanted to end his life before starting to cry, I was just wtf and kinda got up and left him there

Thats very feminine of you to expect a guy to make the first move
theres nothing wrong with a man crying
Because being male is awful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending