The Student Room Group

Could my baby have coloured eyes?

I am currently pregnant- I am South Asian and have have dark brown eyes and black hair- as do both my parents and grandparents etc.
My boyfriend is Caucasian and has blue
eyes and blonde hair , as does his mother and grandparents.
I can’t help wondering what he would look like! Could he have coloured eye and hair?
Yes but it's unlikely
It’s definitely more likely that he will have brown eyes and hair as these genes are much more dominant, but there’s still a chance that he could have lighter features. In the end it shouldn’t matter, he’ll be adorable either way :h:
Of course it doesn’t matter- I’m just curious :smile:
i would say brown is the more powerful ? colour lmao but my mum has brown hair brown eyes, my dad blue hair brownish hair and dim here with bright blue eyes and majorly blonde hair 😂 it could be either 😁
Original post by hey yall
i would say brown is the more powerful ? colour lmao but my mum has brown hair brown eyes, my dad blue hair brownish hair and dim here with bright blue eyes and majorly blonde hair 😂 it could be either 😁

That’s cool! Do your mums grandparents have dark features too? XD
Original post by Chicken87622
I am currently pregnant- I am South Asian and have have dark brown eyes and black hair- as do both my parents and grandparents etc.
My boyfriend is Caucasian and has blue
eyes and blonde hair , as does his mother and grandparents.
I can’t help wondering what he would look like! Could he have coloured eye and hair?

Not possible

Could happen though
Yes, it's possible. :smile:
My mother is red haired and blue eyed, her own mother is blonde with green eyes and her father had black hair with brown eyes.
She inherited the red hair and blue eyes from her grandparents.
Original post by Chicken87622
That’s cool! Do your mums grandparents have dark features too? XD

never met them tbh but my nana has dark hair :dontknow:
Original post by littlexbadboy
Not possible

Could happen though

???
Not sure about the hair but the eyes will definitely be brown (brown is dominant and blue is recessive)
It's possible. My mum and dad both had dark brown eyes, as do both of my brothers. I have blue eyes.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Truflais
It's possible. My mum and dad both had dark brown eyes, as do both of my brothers. I have blue eyes.

Yes but your mum and dad both would have carried the blue eyes trait recessively - unlikely this person's parents do since she is South Asian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending