The Student Room Group

Does my brother deserve any sympathy?

He failed a few of his exams in a levels but before he got his results and couldn't go university. He's ended up not doing anything, he left 6th from, was supposed to be going university which he obviously couldn't so he's at home everyday in bed and still living with our parents at 18. He got them he was always judgemental saying people who don't do exams or don't pass exams will fail in life and he was making people like that feel like losers.
His attitude towards these people was shocking. He's passed some, I don't really know if it predicted grades or he took them but he failed a few. Some people are unable to pass these exams or even do them in the first place for, a lot of reasons, personal etc and he was being really bitter about it.

He's not been happy at all recently. I somewhat thinks he deserves some of this because let's say he passed his exam then went off to university then he had peers who failed he would be being so judgemental calling then names and being so bitter. Now it's him in the situation he knows what it's like. I don't fully thinks he deserves it but I just think this would teach him a lesson. I think he should deserve sympathy if he didn't have that attitude but he literally went round telling people that they'll fail in life if they mess up exams.
Agreed but has he tried/wanted to retake his exams
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Agreed but has he tried/wanted to retake his exams

I think he will be but not atm
I mean he’s going through a crap time, at the very least I’d be feeling bad for him.
Reply 4
Original post by Little pecker
I mean he’s going through a crap time, at the very least I’d be feeling bad for him.

But he was putting people through a bad time

"Why are you stealing from that person"

"I saw then steal from someone else!"

So let him know that and hopefully he’ll change, but I’ll never not feel bad for someone if they’re having it bad. Deserved or not (if that’s even a thing).

Especially my brother.
Reply 7
Original post by Little pecker
So let him know that and hopefully he’ll change, but I’ll never not feel bad for someone if they’re having it bad. Deserved or not (if that’s even a thing).

Especially my brother.

I guess maybe it's not all deserved but atleast it's taught him a lesson
He failed a few of his exams in a levels but before he got his results and couldn't go university. He's ended up not doing anything, he left 6th from, was supposed to be going university which he obviously couldn't so he's at home everyday in bed and still living with our parents at 18. He got them he was always judgemental saying people who don't do exams or don't pass exams will fail in life and he was making people like that feel like losers.
His attitude towards these people was shocking. He's passed some, I don't really know if it predicted grades or he took them but he failed a few. Some people are unable to pass these exams or even do them in the first place for, a lot of reasons, personal etc and he was being really bitter about it.

He's not been happy at all recently. I somewhat thinks he deserves some of this because let's say he passed his exam then went off to university then he had peers who failed he would be being so judgemental calling then names and being so bitter. Now it's him in the situation he knows what it's like. I don't fully thinks he deserves it but I just think this would teach him a lesson. I think he should deserve sympathy if he didn't have that attitude but he literally went round telling people that they'll fail in life if they mess up exams.

Hopefully the experience will make him a better person, once he gets out of bed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending