The Student Room Group

Nearly 19 but I'm jus under 5 ft

My height is my biggest insecurity
I'm 18
Will turn 19 this year
I jus want to be tall
My diet wasnt good growing up eating wasnt my priority plus I though eating less would keep me skinny....I never even touched milk between the age of 11 and until now
I jus wanna be tall. Do I need to eat properly.
My other siblings r fine
My dad is really tall as well
Mum is jus average
Original post by tecna
I'm 18
Will turn 19 this year
I jus want to be tall
My diet wasnt good growing up eating wasnt my priority plus I though eating less would keep me skinny....I never even touched milk between the age of 11 and until now
My other siblings r fine
Mum is jus average

I think it's too late now cuz your around the average age when males stop growing (or if your a female your pretty past it)
Original post by tecna
I'm 18
Will turn 19 this year
I jus want to be tall
My other siblings r fine
Mum is jus average

I think the biggest issue that you are not getting height due to your diet try to eat everything specially milk is very good for you with exercise of getting height ..
Original post by elixirhtc
I think the biggest issue that you are not getting height due to your diet try to eat everything specially milk is very good for you with exercise of getting height ..

Thnx for the tips. I been drinking milk literally 1 glass a day for the past 1 month😔
Original post by tecna
I'm 18
Will turn 19 this year
I jus want to be tall
My other siblings r fine
Mum is jus average

Best thing you can do is stretch and I mean a lot. I know someone who said he gained a couple inches doing that. Aswell as this make sure you eat enough calories (healthy ones) and get at least like 8 hours of sleep realistically and you might be able to grow. Probably not 6 foot but you'll be over 5'0 for sure.
stretching might be useful is your case.

Quick Reply

Latest