The Student Room Group

mocks.

I haven't revised for my mocks at all.
I live in an extremely toxic household and I never have any motivation to revise even when there isn't a fight. I'm smart but I just feel numb. I feel like I don't care about anything anymore. I want to have a bright future and have a good life and the only realistic way to do that is having a good education and good grades but I just can't anymore.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I haven't revised for my mocks at all.
I live in an extremely toxic household and I never have any motivation to revise even when there isn't a fight. I'm smart but I just feel numb. I feel like I don't care about anything anymore. I want to have a bright future and have a good life and the only realistic way to do that is having a good education and good grades but I just can't anymore.

Same
Reply 2
Same

ugh I don't know what to do
Reply 3
i hate having a victim mindset and I try my best to block everything out but it affects me sm
ugh I don't know what to do

*we
I normally go to the library but it closes early
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous
*we
i normally go to the library but it closes early

wtf same
wtf same

Do you want to dm me
Reply 7
Do you want to dm me

do you have discord
yes
Reply 9
yes

whats your user
Meat Bee#0385
Do you want to dm me on tsr?
Meat Bee#0385

added you
added you

try texting me
try texting me

it wont let me unless you add me back lol
Now yuo can dm me. Just click send private message on tsr
If you can't revise at home you could try going to a library, cafe, friends house etc or even ask a teacher if you can sit in their room at a lunch or aftershock akd do some work then- ik a few of my teachers have offered this so it's always worth asking! If you ever need to talk to someone my pms are open
Original post by thrivingfrog
If you can't revise at home you could try going to a library, cafe, friends house etc or even ask a teacher if you can sit in their room at a lunch or aftershock akd do some work then- ik a few of my teachers have offered this so it's always worth asking! If you ever need to talk to someone my pms are open

I try to go library but its still hard
I try to go library but its still hard

I don't know how to add someone on discord.
I don't know how to add someone on discord.

go on your requests

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending