The Student Room Group

How to look thick and curvy in my pictures?

I see so many girls who are way smaller than me but some how they look curvy and have big butts in they pictures but when I take pictures I look way thinner and smaller than the mirror.. how to get like these other girls?? How do they do it??? What angle should I do??
Just be yourself
Original post by hungrysalamander
Just be yourself

I am myself I just wanna look more big In my pictures since I’m actually big in real life
So you’re basically asking how to catfish guys
Photoshop
Plastic surgery
It’s either:
1) Photoshop/edited
2) Standing in an obviously unnatural and unflattering position E.g. arching their backs to give the illusion of a curved posterior, but epically failing
Original post by fallsemester21
I am myself I just wanna look more big In my pictures since I’m actually big in real life

thick isn't all it's made out to be, big is much worse than being slim and skinnier.
how to get like these other girls??

Get a phone, download tiktok, delete it and then stop trolling on TSR
How do they do it???

Extreme synchronisation and liking cats.
What angle should I do??

Theta. Some say that psi is good but, actually, it’s a red herring. Theta all the way.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
So you’re basically asking how to catfish guys

I wear a size 8 in jeans in the mirror but butt looks big.. but in pictures it looks like I’m smaller than what I am! I just want my pictures to look more like me
Original post by 0ptics

Theta. Some say that psi is good but, actually, it’s a red herring. Theta all the way.

Here's my take on it:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ukii
Here's my take on it:

Spoiler

Hey, you exposed phi, not psi. I demand a mathematical retry. Also, does that prove that theta is still the better option? :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by 0ptics
Hey, you exposed phi, not psi. I demand a mathematical retry. Also, does that prove that theta is still the better option? :colondollar:

Spoiler

:mad: phi is just a notation

Spoiler

Original post by ukii
Here's my take on it:

Spoiler

Poor OP :rofl:
Original post by ukii
:mad: phi is just a notation

Spoiler

I do not care, please expose psi now. The OP needs to see as to why it’s a red herring.

Spoiler

I wear a size 8 in jeans in the mirror but butt looks big.. but in pictures it looks like I’m smaller than what I am! I just want my pictures to look more like me

Still not totally sure what you are asking here, at the start it kind of sounded like you wanted to look obese. That's normally what most guys hate and will likely lead way less to look at you.

If you're talking about height then stand near a standard 2 metre high door that should hopefully give a visible marker as to how tall you actually are.

Size 8 is quite a nice size I hear for women, if you have a bit of a butt that's ok guys can quite like that so long as it's real flabby.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Gavin2016
Still not totally sure what you are asking here, at the start it kind of sounded like you wanted to look obese. That's normally what most guys hate and will likely lead way less to look at you.

If you're talking about height then stand near a standard 2 metre high door that should hopefully give a visible marker as to how tall you actually are.

Size 8 is quite a nice size I hear for women, if you have a bit of a butt that's ok guys can quite like that so long as it's real flabby.

It’s also because I used to be very skinny but during the pandemic is the first time in my life when I’ve ever put on weight so I’m very self conscious about how I look so In pictures I don’t want people to gravitate to how small I there!
What difference does it make if your figure looks differently than it does in real life. It’s not that deep. Isn’t it draining comparing yourself to other girls and seeking validation on the internet?
Original post by xobeauty
What difference does it make if your figure looks differently than it does in real life. It’s not that deep. Isn’t it draining comparing yourself to other girls and seeking validation on the internet?

Because being thick gets you views during the pandemic men turned into animals they lust online way more than they did before I just wanna make some money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending